Tips to Boost your eBucks - 1 July 2018 to 30 June 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sinbad

Honorary Master
I love my watch gt by the way. I just don't do vitality so I have no personal input on that.
Just changed the strap for a proper bracelet.

franshorn

Hi Guys,
Is the TV at 40%?

Not showing 40% on my side.
Yes it is. Everything on the list is at 40%, but only if you have enough ebucks, as stated many time before in this thread.

if you want to know what your buying power is, take your ebucks balance and divide by 6. That will give you the Max Rand value of the item you can buy prior to discount.

Example: you have 60,000 ebucks. Divide 6 and you can buy something that Costs R10,000 BEFORE any discount.

e4et

Expert Member
Do you guys know is FNB still sell handsets only, with the 2 year repayment?
It looks like you can only get a handset now bundled with one of their cellular packages.

X-Gamer

Seems like eBucks have "2 systems", one says my order is awaiting stock, the other says ready for collection.
A R250 delivery fee for this sort of nonsense is unacceptable.

Snyper564

Expert Member
Do you guys know is FNB still sell handsets only, with the 2 year repayment?
It looks like you can only get a handset now bundled with one of their cellular packages.
Why not just pay cash... The xiaomi's are great and super affordable. Had mine 2 years and only cost me R2.5k still get almost 2 days battery life out of it...

e4et

Expert Member
Why not just pay cash... The xiaomi's are great and super affordable. Had mine 2 years and only cost me R2.5k still get almost 2 days battery life out of it...
Thanks.
Was looking at the Sony Xperia XA1 Ultra they FNB have.
I will have a look and see what xiaomi has.

Steady

Thanks.
Was looking at the Sony Xperia XA1 Ultra they FNB have.
I will have a look and see what xiaomi has.
I am a Xiaomi fan, but right now, one of the best phones under R3000 is the new Samsung A20, R2899 at takealot right now. And with minimum 5% discount on top of that, R150 if you are a new account, then real cheap.

Status
Not open for further replies.