Tips to Boost your eBucks - 1 July 2018 to 30 June 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crush

I also filled on 29th April (drove back to Jhb from holiday) which normally only counts in the next month, but I see it was included in April this time. So I went over my fuel cap... oh well. Hard luck i guess...

Was pleasantly surprised that the fuel cap for me was R3k instead of R2.5k... so only lost out on R250 of fuel.

master4real

I never encountered this situation when filling up, it is processed before midnight to be honest

Yes that I know (that is what I have seen all my life), but processing before AM the next morning ? That is a first for me

When I check on the 1st of May (public holiday) this purchase was still pending. It only cleared on the 2nd of May. I dont know if the ebucks scripts were interrupted by the public holiday.

zerocool2009

Executive Member
When I check on the 1st of May (public holiday) this purchase was still pending. It only cleared on the 2nd of May. I dont know if the ebucks scripts were interrupted by the public holiday.

if the transaction has a V** post fixed on your transaction (via your phone app), then it is pending, and will count towards May's spending

Shella

Dischem normally available from the 1st of the month, and then disappears just after the new batch of eBucks has been allocated.

So you will have to be quick if you haven't bought yet, tomorrow morning they will probably disappear again.
Cool
See it was available. Is it normal for e-vouchers to have a delivery fee?

RenaldoJ21

Does any1 know if its possible to load a dischem gift card with a wicode bought from ebcks?I want to give the gift card as a gift to someone

Fcon_Vpro

Expert Member
Does any1 know if its possible to load a dischem gift card with a wicode bought from ebcks?I want to give the gift card as a gift to someone
Just phrase it differently:
You should be able to go to the till and buy a gift voucher and then pay them via wicode.

Fcon_Vpro

Expert Member
I tried to earlier but the cashier told me I cant ...she looked confused tho
Maybe she didnt know how to use a wicode. I have had cashiers often call their managers for help because I will pay simultaneous with ebucks(wicodes) and discovery codes (Not sure if they also wicodes)

Edit: things have changed since I last bought and apparently gift cards can’t be purchased

Last edited:

Hamish McPanji

Honorary Master
Maybe she didnt know how to use a wicode. I have had cashiers often call their managers for help because I will pay simultaneous with ebucks(wicodes) and discovery codes (Not sure if they also wicodes)
The general rule with wicodes is that you can't buy a voucher with a code.

Fcon_Vpro

Expert Member
Apologies, I haven’t tried to buy a Dis-Chem gift card in a while because I found ebucks purchases easier. I added an edit onto my post so no one is mislead by it

vancity33

Damn - I think someone skimmed my credit card info (I still have my cc). There are transactions from

https://bolt.eu/

which is obviously Bolt (Taxify). I've signed up with them but never shared my credit card info, it was cash only. There was a R52 and R59 fee yesterday, and today another R33 charge. Damn, I'm giving someone free rides! :( Going to call the fraud department now.

Sorry to hijack the thread, but thank goodness for incontact. Be vigilant people.

Kthanksbye

Status
Not open for further replies.