Tips to Boost your eBucks - 1 July 2018 to 30 June 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soprono

Expert Member
As mentioned it's only certain types left. Cape Union and Nu metro that's all
Don’t think the question was what vouchers are left over but more so if people had allocation left to purchase :p

But yeah it would of helped stating what he was after :)

Swing

Haha.
Yeah, sorry.

I was wondering if anyone hasn't used their allocation and was prepared to swop vouchers for ebucks?

Crush

I can purchase R2k worth of vouchers if anyone needs. But only reached L4 on that account for this month unfortunately, so can offer someone a 20% saving. Willing to do eB4000 for a R500 voucher.

Moe_G10

Is there no more a link on the eBucks site where it shows you all the deals that are discounted on your level?

Soul Amazing

Is there no more a link on the eBucks site where it shows you all the deals that are discounted on your level?
and there isn't really anything on the website besides the monthly essentials and vouchers...

we now rely on the app for the discounted products...

Keep note of the delivery fee amount
Whe you get to the payment page reduce the amount payable in eBucks by the delivery fee... this way the item is still discounted but you pay for the delivery fee in Rands with your credit card on the next screen.

NB: if you reduce the amount payable in eBucks too much you will notice that you also loose the discounted price so be very careful when doing so.

bar1

Expert Member
the gopro is R700 off and the mi box s was R90 off at some point (i got 2).

Could have saved 8800 ebucks :-(

Status
Not open for further replies.