Tips to Boost your eBucks - 1 July 2018 to 30 June 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snyper564

Expert Member
Quick question how long does delivery take? Want a smaller item and not sure where I will be

vancity33

Hey guys. Everyone saying the black gopro is R700 cheaper now. Is R6299 the discounted price? Or did it drop down to R5599?

Snyper564

Expert Member
Similar experience here. Ordered Hisense TV on Monday, Dispatched on Wednesday and had the goodies on Thursday
Thanks! just got a msg that said the order is ready to go, so 1-2 days sounds right, thanks guys!

Snagged two luggage sets for R3400 instead of R8k they are R8k on the American tourister site. So a massive bargain and I was looking at paying 2k for the large bag alone. (This was a purchase that was needed not for the sake of buying :) )

Majordad

How do i order more an 1 item on the app, I'm not willing to pay delivery fee of R192 , on a R143 kettle.

electrix

How do i order more an 1 item on the app, I'm not willing to pay delivery fee of R192 , on a R143 kettle.
You cant combine app offers

However, you can continue with an app order on the website(close app after confirming order, then login the website) and you can add website offers to that order

Noisybottom

Thanks! just got a msg that said the order is ready to go, so 1-2 days sounds right, thanks guys!

Snagged two luggage sets for R3400 instead of R8k they are R8k on the American tourister site. So a massive bargain and I was looking at paying 2k for the large bag alone. (This was a purchase that was needed not for the sake of buying :) )
Aren't you lucky, I went in to the app, and that luggage was in my item list, I selected and confirmed my phone number and delivery address, click next and BAM! get message Oops! Not enough stck try again later. Now when I go in the luggage is not even in my item list. Damn, and it is like you a need rather than a want.

Does anybody know if items come back, I mean the message did say to try again later.Screenshot_2019-05-20-12-58-26-343_za.co.fnb.connect.itt.jpeg

Snyper564

Expert Member
Aren't you lucky, I went in to the app, and that luggage was in my item list, I selected and confirmed my phone number and delivery address, click next and BAM! get message Oops! Not enough stck try again later. Now when I go in the luggage is not even in my item list. Damn, and it is like you a need rather than a want.

Does anybody know if items come back, I mean the message did say to try again later.View attachment 660648
Maybe give them a call to see if there will be more, its def gone my side now as well. All the best!

electrix

Does anybody know if items come back, I mean the message did say to try again later.View attachment 660648
Chk in a day or 2. It should be back. Sold out very fast

Soprono

Expert Member
Super happy with my new purchase from the store! We going to Dubai at the end of the year and this was on my wishlist for some time now for all our trips.

Delivery fee was also great considering what some guys here have been seeing!

Speedster

Executive Member
Super happy with my new purchase from the store! We going to Dubai at the end of the year and this was on my wishlist for some time now for all our trips.

Delivery fee was also great considering what some guys here have been seeing!

Nice!

droidx

Expert Member
Has anyone used slow in the city, is it worthwhile going there to kill some time?

Status
Not open for further replies.