Tips to Boost your eBucks - 1 July 2018 to 30 June 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soprono

Expert Member
Has anyone used slow in the city, is it worthwhile going there to kill some time?
Iv been there. It’s a pretty decent looking place but only because I attended a meeting literally right next door to it. Further than that I wouldn’t waste my time making the effort purely for the lounge.

electrix

Aren't you lucky, I went in to the app, and that luggage was in my item list, I selected and confirmed my phone number and delivery address, click next and BAM! get message Oops! Not enough stck try again later. Now when I go in the luggage is not even in my item list. Damn, and it is like you a need rather than a want.

Does anybody know if items come back, I mean the message did say to try again later.View attachment 660648
This is the offer that most of us missed

8f1ce183-7126-48c2-892d-0dd9bcbaff98.jpg

Salmank

Has anyone used slow in the city, is it worthwhile going there to kill some time?
Go there when you wife is shopping at Sandton City.

Only thing is you still have to pay for most things inside the lounge.

Sphinx21

T

The food is actually quite good. If you're up in Joburg for a few meetings or for a short business trip, I find this place invaluable. They even have meeting rooms for your meetings and you can get to the airport in no time with the Gautrain. I wish there were more of these in SA and that we had more access.

Noisybottom

both sets of luggage arrived within 26 hours! that's insanely fast!
Yeah yeah! Rub it in! I wanted the deal but perhaps missed it by a minute or 2 (was busy inputting my details when I got the Oops! message)
If you don't mind my asking, what was the cost for delivery? I'm hoping that deal comes back and I am ready to strike!

Snyper564

Expert Member
Yeah yeah! Rub it in! I wanted the deal but perhaps missed it by a minute or 2 (was busy inputting my details when I got the Oops! message)
If you don't mind my asking, what was the cost for delivery? I'm hoping that deal comes back and I am ready to strike!
2 sets total delivery was R250.

droidx

Expert Member

Ended up going. Arrived early for a meeting and was due to be picked up at Gautrain station. Not a bad place to grab a coffee and work while I waited.

Status
Not open for further replies.