Tips to Boost your eBucks - 1 July 2018 to 30 June 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flames

I am referring to the monthly cap on Checkers spend for the purpose of earning eBucks, not vouchers.

Gtx Gaming

Gtx Gaming
hmm higher is good!

Discoveyr bank will be offering total up to 75% on BP with the bank, if you drive well lol

Sinbad

Honorary Master
hmm higher is good!

Discoveyr bank will be offering total up to 75% on BP with the bank, if you drive well lol
Lol their driver tracker... It recorded me doing excessive cornering and acceleration pulling out of a parking space

Gtx Gaming

Gtx Gaming
Lol their driver tracker... It recorded me doing excessive cornering and acceleration pulling out of a parking space
Yeah canceled it lol, not worth the trouble.

Working on moving all moving money to channel island account and global eur account so that I can easily get PW on level 5 if those rules stay the same and my PW upgrade stays available lol

Reactions: air

airborne

Executive Member
What would happen if you put your phone into a something like a camera gimbal(small ones for phones are under R2K) so that all movemt is stabilised, you'd be recorded as driving like a Saint?

Soprono

Expert Member
What would happen if you put your phone into a something like a camera gimbal(small ones for phones are under R2K) so that all movemt is stabilised, you'd be recorded as driving like a Saint?
It works with a fitted unit in your car so far as I know. Much like a tracker device.

Stand to be corrected if anyone currently has it and uses them?

Sanzer

Hi. I haven't seen any dischem vouchers for the close to two weeks now. any idea if the vouchers are used up or will there be more before the new month. I haven't used up my allocation for May.

Status
Not open for further replies.