Tips to Boost your eBucks - 1 July 2018 to 30 June 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Speedster

Executive Member
Hi. I haven't seen any dischem vouchers for the close to two weeks now. any idea if the vouchers are used up or will there be more before the new month. I haven't used up my allocation for May.
Going by historical pattern they should be back from the 1st of next month

Gtx Gaming

Gtx Gaming
Hi. I haven't seen any dischem vouchers for the close to two weeks now. any idea if the vouchers are used up or will there be more before the new month. I haven't used up my allocation for May.
1st of June they will be back . Buy the vouchers as soon as you can after the 1st. They only there for a few days.

whatwhat

Executive Member
Yeah canceled it lol, not worth the trouble.

Working on moving all moving money to channel island account and global eur account so that I can easily get PW on level 5 if those rules stay the same and my PW upgrade stays available lol
Do it if the lost interest doesn't matter. Interest in the CI accounts are close to zero and even at the minimum of 5000 GBP that is a lot of wasted interest over a few years. I have a lot more in mine and earned a pie and coke in interest over the last couple of years.

Gtx Gaming

Gtx Gaming
Do it if the lost interest doesn't matter. Interest in the CI accounts are close to zero and even at the minimum of 5000 GBP that is a lot of wasted interest over a few years. I have a lot more in mine and earned a pie and coke in interest over the last couple of years.
Yeah basically my emergency leave sa fund, if rand is worth nothing.

skillet

Hi All

I have searched up and down in the thread but can not seem to find details on the transferring of eBucks. I found the monthly transfer limit of eB35000 on the T&C's but I remember something about being able to transfer more if you phone them? Is that still the case?

Salmank

Hi All

I have searched up and down in the thread but can not seem to find details on the transferring of eBucks. I found the monthly transfer limit of eB35000 on the T&C's but I remember something about being able to transfer more if you phone them? Is that still the case?
Yes, you still have to call them to transfer more than 35 000

On the ebucks website, you can send maximum 35 000 eb, in batches of 5000 at a time.

Snyper564

Expert Member
Fun fact. If you want last month's vouchers log in before 8AM and it will be there. They refresh the vouchers for the new month around 9AM on the 1st
old news :)

However if the vouchers are no longer available at month end like dischem they will still not be there at this time.

Last edited:

Sinbad

Honorary Master
Interesting.

Seems you can now retrospectively convert spend from your credit card to ebucks for outlets that support paying with eb.

Caveat- don't do it for Engen as you will forfeit the 40 eB per litre for that transaction

Reactions: air

Snyper564

Expert Member
Interesting.

Seems you can now retrospectively convert spend from your credit card to ebucks for outlets that support paying with eb.

Caveat- don't do it for Engen as you will forfeit the 40 eB per litre for that transaction
How do you do this?

Jeffafa

My FNB ConeXis X1 contract has come to an end, does anyone know how to get the money stored on the pocket saver released.

Fcon_Vpro

Ordered a 40% off ps4 controller from the app yesterday.
Got delivered today. They really have picked up their service.
Also paid 0 for the delivery.
Maybe I should start saving for black friday.

fruitbat

Expert Member
Yes, you still have to call them to transfer more than 35 000

On the ebucks website, you can send maximum 35 000 eb, in batches of 5000 at a time.
So you can send more than 35k if you call them? THere isn't a secondary cap?

Status
Not open for further replies.