Tips to Boost your eBucks - 1 July 2018 to 30 June 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gtx Gaming

Gtx Gaming
  • Earn up to R4 back per litre for fuel purchases from Engen, and an extra R4 per litre if all previously stated qualifying requirements are met.

R8 a back per liter so the rumors were true!

CamiKaze

Honorary Master
  • Earn up to R4 back per litre for fuel purchases from Engen, and an extra R4 per litre if all previously stated qualifying requirements are met.

What previously qualifying requirements?

Speedster

Executive Member
Imagine if the new rules were discussed in a new thread, now that would be awesome. Oh.. wait...

Anyway, vehicle financed by FNB (or specified affiliates), vehilce loaded on NAV and fuel only purchased from Engen

wtg

But did they up the caps for earnings on petrol spend?

nemo415

My FNB ConeXis X1 contract has come to an end, does anyone know how to get the money stored on the pocket saver released.
Also call them to get the unlock code, so you can use your phone on any network

Noisybottom

My FNB ConeXis X1 contract has come to an end, does anyone know how to get the money stored on the pocket saver released.
Mine came to end in March, the savings pocket was automatically released. I did however notice that they took the last R150 end March, by end of April I still had not got the rebate. I called and within a week the rebate was paid. So make sure you check younger your rebate if you are due, this is usually paid a few days after eBucks are allocated. I'm still chuffed as for me it was 100% a free phone with 25 mins call time and 100mb date per month.

biometrics

Honorary Master
Basically, needs to be financed:

eBucks members can continue to earn up to R4 per litre every month for fuel purchases at Engen, and can also earn an additional up to R4 per litre back by meeting the following criteria:

Ensure your vehicle is financed through WesBank, FNB Vehicle finance, Toyota, or Volkswagen Financial Services.
Have your vehicle loaded on nav>> Car in the FNB app.
Have 100% of your fuel spend at Engen fuel stations.

cozinsky

Expert Member
The cap is on the spend amount, not the reward amount. Whether you're getting R4 or R8 per litre back shouldn't be affected by the cap.
This is a very valid point. Only difference is that you will reach your cap faster.

SeRpEnT

Expert Member
Basically, needs to be financed:

eBucks members can continue to earn up to R4 per litre every month for fuel purchases at Engen, and can also earn an additional up to R4 per litre back by meeting the following criteria:

Ensure your vehicle is financed through WesBank, FNB Vehicle finance, Toyota, or Volkswagen Financial Services.
Have your vehicle loaded on nav>> Car in the FNB app.
Have 100% of your fuel spend at Engen fuel stations.
Saw in the one article that this additional R4 will be quarterly. No idea what is meant by that...

Speedster

Executive Member
This is a very valid point. Only difference is that you will reach your cap faster.
No. Once again, the cap is on the spend amount not the reward amount. You'll only reach your cap faster if you spend more on fuel

Status
Not open for further replies.