Tips to Boost your eBucks - 1 July 2018 to 30 June 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soprono

Expert Member
do NOT use your credit card for online banking purchases, you will get nailed per transaction, use cheque account it is free :thumbsup:

EDIT I mean do not use credit card when paying for something on www.fnb.co.za
This. Tired to be a smart arse one month and do all my transfers from my CC (forgot the free EFT thing) and was nailed R7 bucks per an EFT.

Very quickly learnt that EFS don’t contribute and your 100% CC spend will remain in tact.

Chuckmyster

Honorary Master
This. Tired to be a smart arse one month and do all my transfers from my CC (forgot the free EFT thing) and was nailed R7 bucks per an EFT.

Very quickly learnt that EFS don’t contribute and your 100% CC spend will remain in tact.
yup exactly, sometime back i also clean forgot about it until i saw my statement at the end of the month, got nailed for about 20 transactions. Eina !!

Caldo

Can anyone access the ebucks calculator?

Is was not accessible this morning, and again now.

electrix

Wanted to get some cape union vouchers. ...

Any1 can help with cape union/poetry/treadnmiller or old khaki vouchers please pm me. Can swop you dischem or proshop

Speedster

Executive Member
Got my monthly dischem vouchers, probably need stop getting my Hope's up for checkers lol
I used to be super diligent to max out my voucher allocation each month, but with the store actually stocking some decent items now I'm finding myself happy to let the eBucks accumulate in the hope of something I need popping up at 40% off.

ebrahim786

I used to be super diligent to max out my voucher allocation each month, but with the store actually stocking some decent items now I'm finding myself happy to let the eBucks accumulate in the hope of something I need popping up at 40% off.
True, holding on till Monday to see if anything I want gets added to the app shop weekly deals before grabbing dischem vouchers.

Status
Not open for further replies.