Tips to Boost your eBucks - 1 July 2018 to 30 June 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

bratwurst

Expert Member
not showing on app.....

Se@n

I went into overdraft yesterday around 2pm, is it safe to kill the overdraft now? Will that count as it being used?
Also, can somebody link me to the fusion account thread, I can’t seem to find it.
Thx

I went into overdraft yesterday around 2pm, is it safe to kill the overdraft now? Will that count as it being used?
Also, can somebody link me to the fusion account thread, I can’t seem to find it.
Thx
Might have been to late for may. I normally do it middle of the month to be safe

4ftersh0ck

Expert Member
Thx

No, I would suggest you do minimum a full 2 business days. Were you hoping for this to be part of May or June's eBucks? If you wanted it to reflect for May it probably would've been a better idea to do it a bit earlier, say between the 10th and 20th of the month.

Se@n

No, I would suggest you do minimum a full 2 business days. Were you hoping for this to be part of May or June's eBucks? If you wanted it to reflect for May it probably would've been a better idea to do it a bit earlier, say between the 10th and 20th of the month.

Shyte. I only remembered yesterday and was hoping it just had to be an overnight exercise for it to work. I’ll leave it till Tuesday am in the hopes I sort may and June in one go, but seems likely only June.

Thor

Honorary Master
Not available to capitec clients
Obviously haha, I want to go to FNB today, just saw the dischem voucher mentioned, but can't find anything on the website (at least I'm not sure what I am looking for?)

Gtx Gaming

Gtx Gaming
Obviously haha, I want to go to FNB today, just saw the dischem voucher mentioned, but can't find anything on the website (at least I'm not sure what I am looking for?)
Ebucks website look for virtual vouchers in the shop

StrontiumDog

Honorary Master
+1, I always do that to be safe, and nowhere near the end of the month.

The amount of interest is really not even worth thinking about if you're only using 1k of the overdraft. It works out to 64c per day based on R1001 of overdraft usage at an interest rate of 21% p.a. The real cost is the actual overdraft fee of R57.50 (if you're Premier or lower where the fee is not rebated IIRC). The below charge is for 2 full business days (Tue 16Apr + Wed 17Apr) of using my overdraft up to a debit balance of R1238.40. However, it looks like I only got charged for 1 business day of interest.

1559381851719.png

Se@n

Shyte. I only remembered yesterday and was hoping it just had to be an overnight exercise for it to work. I’ll leave it till Tuesday am in the hopes I sort may and June in one go, but seems likely only June.

Filosofer

Some advice re Dischem vouchers. Please call the Dischem before going in. I went to the canal walk branch this morning, did my shopping and then the cashier tells me the wiCode system is off line. What a waste of time and effort. I asked the manager why don't they put a notice at the entrance to avoid wasting people's time and she said they made an announcement. One announcement for every customer that comes in. I obviously came in after the announcement.

Anyway, please check before going in.

Gtx Gaming

Gtx Gaming
Some advice re Dischem vouchers. Please call the Dischem before going in. I went to the canal walk branch this morning, did my shopping and then the cashier tells me the wiCode system is off line. What a waste of time and effort. I asked the manager why don't they put a notice at the entrance to avoid wasting people's time and she said they made an announcement. One announcement for every customer that comes in. I obviously came in after the announcement.

Anyway, please check before going in.
Happened willowbridge before, Cape gate worked fine today

iEverything

Got the FNB ebucks 2019 mailer this morning which was very high level but see the % earn on instore and online purchases has been reduced this year AGAIN.

iEverything

Stay away from Fusion - they say you get free card swipes for 30 days but I am convinced that I am paying interest on the card swipes when it takes me into OD - been backwards and forwards between me and FNB for months now.

Status
Not open for further replies.