Tips to Boost your eBucks - 1 July 2018 to 30 June 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tinuva

The Magician
Some advice re Dischem vouchers. Please call the Dischem before going in. I went to the canal walk branch this morning, did my shopping and then the cashier tells me the wiCode system is off line. What a waste of time and effort. I asked the manager why don't they put a notice at the entrance to avoid wasting people's time and she said they made an announcement. One announcement for every customer that comes in. I obviously came in after the announcement.

Anyway, please check before going in.
Worked fine for me at Willowbridge today.

Thor

Honorary Master
Yes on level 5 this voucher is discounted by 40%, only some of them. Dischem is there 99% of time on the start if each month.
Just to be sure I understand it, so on level 5 ebucks, you can buy the R100 dischem voucher for R60?

If that is the case, is there a limit on how many vouchers you can buy and do they stack?

Gtx Gaming

Gtx Gaming
Just to be sure I understand it, so on level 5 ebucks, you can buy the R100 dischem voucher for R60?

If that is the case, is there a limit on how many vouchers you can buy and do they stack?
Yep the problem is the limit, yes you can stack. Premier has R1000 voucher limit, private client has limit of R1500 etc. Limit does not apply to none voucher deals on app or website. App also has nice deals like TVs etc, but these deals are random, but no limit on purchases so long as you have enough ebucks.

Speedster

Honorary Master
Yep the problem is the limit, yes you can stack. Premier has R1000 voucher limit, private client has limit of R1500 etc. Limit does not apply to none voucher deals on app or website. App also has nice deals like TVs etc, but these deals are random, but no limit on purchases so long as you have enough ebucks.
Limit only applies to discounted vouchers. You can buy as many non-discounted vouchers as you are able to afford.

ele33

Expert Member
Got the FNB ebucks 2019 mailer this morning which was very high level but see the % earn on instore and online purchases has been reduced this year AGAIN.
I emailed eBucks to confirm because the website still has 3% for in store and online whereas the mailer had 2.5%.

tRoN

Executive Member
Guys. Quick question.

When you book a kulula flight, your family gets no discount “unless” they have an account?

My wife is the secondary credit card holder

Bincx

Guys. Quick question.

When you book a kulula flight, your family gets no discount “unless” they have an account?

My wife is the secondary credit card holder

I believe so yes. They need to be an FNB account holder.
Kids don't have this requirement.

tin4444

At the R21 wimpy now and they say the FNB voucher isn’t working, so what now....

Have ate here before with the voucher, recent problem they say.

tin4444

Had this issue in March. Paid cash. FNB only refunded last week.

I only had R50 cash on me, had to speak to the manager, who luckily assisted and credited the burger cost.

I should have asked if they online but having eaten their twice with vouchers I just took it for granted it would work.

Won’t do that again.

Gtx Gaming

Gtx Gaming
Off topic, weird to see debit orders to go off on Sunday at 2pm and eft also cleared. Normally this happens at midnight only.

Status
Not open for further replies.