Tips to Boost your eBucks - 1 July 2018 to 30 June 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

airborne

Honorary Master
If anyone on Level 5 has voucher cap they won't be using this month please drop me a pm.
I can offer 3500 eBucks for R500 Dischem vouchers, I'm looking for around R1500 in vouchers, so the lucky reciepent will get 1500 ebucks out of the deal. I don't mind splitting it up if someone only has R500 cap remaining etc.

AadilG

If anyone on Level 5 has voucher cap they won't be using this month please drop me a pm.
I can offer 3500 eBucks for R500 Dischem vouchers, I'm looking for around R1500 in vouchers, so the lucky reciepent will get 1500 ebucks out of the deal. I don't mind splitting it up if someone only has R500 cap remaining etc.
PM me

jannie247

Anyone perhaps have R1000 in Cape Union Mart / Poetry / Tread + Miller / Old Khaki vouchers that they would like to trade for R1000 Dischem voucher? Straight trade.

We can split it up if you only have smaller denomination vouchers available. Please PM me if you are interested.

Majordad

"Please note that from 1/7/2019, your City of Cape Town Prepaid Electricity meter will no longer be supported via the UNIPIN product. Email support@myunipin.co.za for details. " So dischem voucher value is going down for me.

4ftersh0ck

Expert Member
Received the following SMS yesterday. No more big payments at Woolies

Mr , we have observed that you are not using your Woolworths Credit Card account in line with the purpose for which the product has been designed. Please be advised, that should you continue to operate the account in this manner, we will have no alternative but to close your account. For queries please contact us 021 4074820.

Gtx Gaming

Gtx Gaming

Mr , we have observed that you are not using your Woolworths Credit Card account in line with the purpose for which the product has been designed. Please be advised, that should you continue to operate the account in this manner, we will have no alternative but to close your account. For queries please contact us 021 4074820.

Oops lol

They still make money, not sure why they would just want to loose free money

Rheenendal

Guys do these discounted voucher deals last the entire month? Currently on 30% discount but I should be back up to 40% by the 14th but I'm worried that the Pro Shop voucher deal will be removed by then?

Sayf777

Expert Member
Guys do these discounted voucher deals last the entire month? Currently on 30% discount but I should be back up to 40% by the 14th but I'm worried that the Pro Shop voucher deal will be removed by then?
Doesnt work like that. Your level only changes once a month. Around the 8th of the month.

nivek

Executive Member

So it wasn't designed for transacting?

Status
Not open for further replies.