Tips to Boost your eBucks - 1 July 2018 to 30 June 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

oitar

has anybody looked into downgrading from private to gold with a spousal account . are the limits on 2 accounts on gold better then 1 on premier
Yes they are.
Anyone know how to put the one gold account onto the spousal option(since they both will get 1000 pts)? Call centre could only answer "go to the branch"

kmeister

Have R1100.00 of unused voucher cap left if anyone interested (level 5)

Edit: All gone

Last edited:

piranha786

Expert Member
has anybody looked into downgrading from private to gold with a spousal account . are the limits on 2 accounts on gold better then 1 on premier
I read about the spousal account, but there isnt much detail? Any1 care to share what its about. Thanks

Speedster

Executive Member
I read about the spousal account, but there isnt much detail? Any1 care to share what its about. Thanks
It is a normal account with reduced fee. It allows your spouse to be on the same account type (premier, PC, PW) etc without the need for them to have the same income level

dees909

Anyone not using their 'on the go' voucher this quarter and willing to give it away? I have an unplanned trip to Durbs tomorrow - please pm me

bar1

Expert Member
slightly off topic, but am I the only one who is getting terrible service from FNB, recently?
I had to log 2 calls with them (1 lounge visit not being refunded, and 2xR100 of courier fees that I am not sure of).

First, when you log a ticket you get 2 reference numbers...CRM on the subject of the email and CAS in the email...
why? it's just confusing.
They promised to get back to me within 24 hours, after 8 days I had to ask for a follow-up.
I understand they need to investigate but if they promised a 24 hours response they must replay saying they are investigating.

I also have to log calls because often my private banker ignores me, he sometimes helps but most of the times just ignore my emails.

So not very happy with FNB at the moment, I have weird charges on my account, unlimited lounge free visits that I am being charged for, and a private banker who ignores me.

Status
Not open for further replies.