Tips to Boost your eBucks - 1 July 2018 to 30 June 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

zerocool2009

Expert Member
slightly off topic, but am I the only one who is getting terrible service from FNB, recently?
I had to log 2 calls with them (1 lounge visit not being refunded, and 2xR100 of courier fees that I am not sure of).

First, when you log a ticket you get 2 reference numbers...CRM on the subject of the email and CAS in the email...
why? it's just confusing.
They promised to get back to me within 24 hours, after 8 days I had to ask for a follow-up.
I understand they need to investigate but if they promised a 24 hours response they must replay saying they are investigating.

I also have to log calls because often my private banker ignores me, he sometimes helps but most of the times just ignore my emails.

So not very happy with FNB at the moment, I have weird charges on my account, unlimited lounge free visits that I am being charged for, and a private banker who ignores me.
you got a PM !

zerocool2009

Expert Member
slightly off topic, but am I the only one who is getting terrible service from FNB, recently?
I had to log 2 calls with them (1 lounge visit not being refunded, and 2xR100 of courier fees that I am not sure of).

First, when you log a ticket you get 2 reference numbers...CRM on the subject of the email and CAS in the email...
They promised to get back to me within 24 hours, after 8 days I had to ask for a follow-up.
I understand they need to investigate but if they promised a 24 hours response they must replay saying they are investigating.

I also have to log calls because often my private banker ignores me, he sometimes helps but most of the times just ignore my emails.

So not very happy with FNB at the moment, I have weird charges on my account, unlimited lounge free visits that I am being charged for, and a private banker who ignores me.
Its really sad how things like this is getting posted on social media ! Its bloody easy to moan. Read your PM

bar1

Expert Member
Dear Client
We wish to advise that your request with reference number XXXX has been closed.
Please feel free to contact the Private Clients Service Suite in future for assistance with your day-to-day transactional banking needs.
The Service Suite is available to you 24/7.

Just like that.....with no solution?

Maybe FNB spy didn't like my complaints.

safejack

- Honestly never had any good service from FNB besides the basic things that you can do in the branch, which had amazing service.

- Thats why if people ask me if i would recommend FNB i always tell them its a good bank as long as you don't have any issues.

Last issue was trying to find out why my loan was declined, kept telling me i need to check with credit bureau's which i called and got reports and emailed to fnb think after a month of complaining and trying to sort it out, within 2 mins someone told me it was because of xyz and took me 15mins to sort out, so my own 5c shitty support and endless wasted hours trying to fix things

- P.s : sorry for the rant

Jasop

eBucks in on the calculator
Silly question, but is there anywhere that the calculator page refers to the month? My spend is similar month to month...

Edit: I compared values on calculator to the values on the "my ebucks" page for spend in April, and they are the same. So my calculator has not updated yet.

riddler

Morning all. Is anyone not using their On the go voucher this quarter and willing to give it away? Please PM me - I'm looking for two if possible. Thanks

Swing

Anyone not using their voucher cap this month, please pm me.
Will pay 3500 ebucks for R500.

Status
Not open for further replies.