Tips to Boost your eBucks - 1 July 2018 to 30 June 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

K3NS31

Expert Member
I noticed but hope the for now is soon. Can't see why Netflix wont support them?
AFAIK Skyworth box is a Chromecast device. So you can just cast netflix to it the way you do with a "real" Chromecast. That's how I currently watch my Netflix on my non-smart TV. It works very well and is easy to use.
Anyway, I've ordered one from the ebucks store as it's way cheaper than TAL with the 40% discount. Can test the casting if you like. Just reply and tell me if you want to know (I already have a Chromecast, so I won't cast to the Skyworth except for testing purposes.)

K3NS31

Expert Member
More importantly, please save me having to go back through pages of posts and tell me if the new eBucks rules are out yet?

Speedster

Executive Member
More importantly, please save me having to go back through pages of posts and tell me if the new eBucks rules are out yet?
You needn't go through pages of posts, simply visit ebucks.com. But yes, they're out and a new thread has been started for discussion of them

droidx

Expert Member
I'm looking to purchase eBucks.
This is a long shot, but I prefer paying face value.
In return, I am willing to purchase high volume.
PM if interested.

Snyper564

Expert Member
I'm looking to purchase eBucks.
This is a long shot, but I prefer paying face value.
In return, I am willing to purchase high volume.
PM if interested.
GL with that head over to carbonite.co.za bought loads there in the past they have an itrader system you can see the persons ratings etc

Just remember once you go over 35k its can take 48 hours to clear.

Legionair

Want to get the skyworth box, how do I pay for delivery using cash on the app... and ebucks for the box... help please

Gtx Gaming

Gtx Gaming
Want to get the skyworth box, how do I pay for delivery using cash on the app... and ebucks for the box... help please
In check out process change amount pay in ebucks to like 100 I think, need have it less than what the delivery would cost.

airborne

Executive Member
yay dischem 40% gone just before ebucks issued :)
Oops didn't think of that before spending all my ebucks recently, good to have ebucks matching your voucher cap in reserve so you can buy 40% off vouchers on the 1st before they run out.

Gtx Gaming

Gtx Gaming
Oops didn't think of that before spending all my ebucks recently, good to have ebucks matching your voucher cap in reserve so you can buy 40% off vouchers on the 1st before they run out.
Yup always have 9000 in reserve those dischem does not last long

jared123

Is the iPhone XR on the app 40% discounted. I don’t have enough ebucks so I’m not sure. Thanks

ebrahim786

It's actually based on the price that I think it's Gen 1 maybe.

Would have been nice to have proper descriptions.

Oh well will leave it to luck of the draw.

Actually just got the eBucks page and added to cart and found the product code MV7N2ZE/A which is second generation.
Thanks for the info, was wondering the same thing

Status
Not open for further replies.