Tips to Boost your eBucks - 1 July 2018 to 30 June 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

SauRoNZA

Honorary Master
Anybody know what colour iPhone you'll get? Can't seem to choose.
Blue, white or black.

That’s what the website listed anyway.

Guess you could contact them and request a specific one. The app is a bit lacking with this stuff.

SauRoNZA

Honorary Master
Is the iPhone XR on the app 40% discounted. I don’t have enough ebucks so I’m not sure. Thanks
Everything on the app is 40% off for those who have the ebucks.

That’s the point of it being listed there.

Dubai

Hi guys
Anyone with a lot of ebucks and discount level 5 willing to buy me an iPhone XR 64gb and apple Air pods
I'm willing to pay R10k for iPhone with delivery and R1800 for airpods with delivery
Let me know via pm
I do apologize if anyone feels I'm using the thread as advertising request platform

Snyper564

Expert Member
Hi guys
Anyone with a lot of ebucks and discount level 5 willing to buy me an iPhone XR 64gb and apple Air pods
I'm willing to pay R10k for iPhone with delivery and R1800 for airpods with delivery
Let me know via pm
I do apologize if anyone feels I'm using the thread as advertising request platform
As a long standing member of this thread for years. Its all good :)

Maybe check on carbonite.co.za as well.

Snyper564

Expert Member
Managed to snag that forerunner 245 music for R2.9k vs R6999 listed price in most stores!

Snyper564

Expert Member
It’s not the music it’s the running version. Got mine delivered today already, still a awesome deal though.
Are you sure? I don't mind either way. It does say DL 500 songs to watch? Why does it say that? The description read as follows: Music: easily Download up to 500 songs on your watch.

Anyway as I said its cool either way

From the music page:

Let the music play

If you can’t run without the perfect playlist, you won’t be able to run without Forerunner 245 Music. Sync your carefully crafted playlists from select music streaming services¹ — such as Deezer and Spotify — to your watch for ad-free listening. You can even store up to 500 songs right on your watch.

the eskimo

Since there are no dischem vouchers anymore, and some of you may still have voucher cap remaining, I'll buy TheProShop vouchers for eB3500 for R 500 voucher (or multiples thereof).

Zulfi

Expert Member
anyone got some dischem vouchers they willing to part with.. PM me, ill pay 3500eB for R500

JayM

Expert Member
Everything on the app is 40% off for those who have the ebucks.

That’s the point of it being listed there.
Everything on mine is showing 40% off, except for the 6th Gen iPad. I'm sure I've also seen other stuff on there without the discounts before.

Just_Ice

Executive Member
Everything on mine is showing 40% off, except for the 6th Gen iPad. I'm sure I've also seen other stuff on there without the discounts before.
So long as you have enough eBucks to cover the entire purchase price, it’ll then show the 40% discount. If you don’t have enough, it doesn’t show the discount at all (although you will still get the discount on the portion of the item that you can pay for with eBucks).

Speedster

Executive Member
The discount only shows if you have enough ebucks

Speedster

Executive Member
So long as you have enough eBucks to cover the entire purchase price, it’ll then show the 40% discount. If you don’t have enough, it doesn’t show the discount at all (although you will still get the discount on the portion of the item that you can pay for with eBucks).
You only get discount if you pay in full with eBucks, there is unfortunately no part discount if you part pay with ebucks.

Just_Ice

Executive Member
You only get discount if you pay in full with eBucks, there is unfortunately no part discount if you part pay with ebucks.
I always assumed you could get it using eBucks as part payment. I’m really lucky then, I bought the fridge yesterday at 40% off (and listed price was already R1.5K cheaper than Makro), and had R45 worth of eBucks remaining in my account after the purchase. Close call.

esmile

I've got >150K eB and it's showing for much more expensive items, so definitely not that.
I wonder if some items are discounted based on what type of client you are, like PC might have more discounts than Premier or Gold, I wonder!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.