Tips to Boost your eBucks - 1 July 2018 to 30 June 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Judge-ZN

Just got the P30 lite less than 24 hours delivery. It comes with a clear case no screen protector.
Gsmarena says it has a factory applied screen protector. I'll probably buy another for added protection

Speedster

Executive Member
Just got the P30 lite less than 24 hours delivery. It comes with a clear case no screen protector.
Thanks for this. I was about to order a case on Takealot while waiting for delivery of the phone. You saved me R100

Sayf777

Comes with factory applied screen protector (which is good in my opinion) and clear tpu case.

Has NFC, FM Radio and supports Vowifi/wifi calling for Cell C.

mrichard

I ordered the Garmin 245 on the app 2 days ago. Will be delivered tomorrow. The description said "stores up to 500 songs" and "connect with bluetooth headphones". However the price was R5999, and the music version on the ebucks webstore is R6999. I am just hoping now they didn't mix up the versions.

If they deliver it tomorrow and it is the non-music version - I think I have a case to dispute since the description clearly stated it is the music version - and they do stock the music version (as seen on webstore), so I will try my luck at least.

K3NS31

Expert Member
Comes with factory applied screen protector (which is good in my opinion) and clear tpu case.

Has NFC, FM Radio and supports Vowifi/wifi calling for Cell C.
According to GSMarena there's some limitation on the NFC? Can you confirm if you get it to work with FNB tap pay?

Tech_Mech

Ordered my goodies on Monday, just got them now... My scheduled date for delivery was 16 June but changed to 13 June.... Can't be happier with my purchases, ebucks 40% off well spent
Did you pay multiple delivery fees for this? Or has anyone found a way to purchase multiple items on app yet with an all inclusive delivery fee?

Jeffafa

Good Morning

Traveling with the family today and was hoping someone could assist with a FNB on the Go!

Status
Not open for further replies.