Tips to Boost your eBucks - 1 July 2018 to 30 June 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pho3nix

The Legend
Anyone know if I can withdraw money from my car loan?
With my nedbank home loan,I always transfer a bit extra and if I need the money I transfer some back.
Maybe ask them not too debit you for the month since you are ahead in payments?

bar1

Expert Member
Thanks, it's not even about that.
Just on holiday and the car rental has taken a big "hold" so I need some extra cash until they release it...... But I'll use my Nedbank money

EDIT: big boo to nedbank (sorry for going offtopic here).
my emergency debit card did not work when I needed it... I probably haven't used it in 2 years, however, it is not expired and I had the funds.
Just got an error 2000......

how hard is it to move my home loan to FNB?
will help me with my ebucks too!

Last edited:

air

Expert Member
Just on holiday and the car rental has taken a big "hold" so I need some extra cash until they release it...... But I'll use my Nedbank money

my emergency debit card did not work when I needed it... I probably haven't used it in 2 years, however, it is not expired and I had the funds.

Pm @zerocool2009, he does know options available and how to maximize benefit.

Snyper564

Expert Member

It's not impossible just easier said than done remember there are quite significant fees involved as things will be reregistered etc.

zerocool2009

Expert Member

To move your HL .... it is as easy as a fart that has build up for weeks ! Just follow the right channels to get eB please !

airborne

Executive Member
Comes with factory applied screen protector (which is good in my opinion) and clear tpu case.

Has NFC, FM Radio and supports Vowifi/wifi calling for Cell C.
Do they have fast charging and wireless charging?
If so that would make them winner's
And can anyone confirm that the ebucks version is 128gb/4gb ram?

Speedster

Executive Member
18w meaning it's not qualicom compatible, it's that proprietary Huawei fast charging standard?
I could be wrong but I think they're all compatible? It charges fine on my QC3 car charger.

Edit: According to https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.digitaltrends.com/mobile/how-does-fast-charging-work/?amp/ this fast charging stuff is pretty complex, but Huawei's should be QC compatible.

Unlike proprietary charging standards like Pump Express and Dash Charge, Supercharge is compatible with USB-PD. That’s thanks to Huawei’s Smart Charge protocol, which intelligently switches between charging modes depending on which charging adapter is plugged in.

Tapping into Huawei’s SuperCharge technology requires buying a compatible wall adapter, but native compatibility with Qualcomm’s Quick Charge standard means any SuperCharge-compatible devices can take advantage of Quick Charge.

Last edited:

eehellfire

Executive Member

Noisybottom

I just did log into FNB App, I noticed under vouchers and coupons that there is a message "you have no vouchers available to redeem" I had about R1500 (might have been R1350) worth of Dischem vouchers and they are gone. anybody else notice or aware of issues before I follow up with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.