Tips to Boost your eBucks - 1 July 2018 to 30 June 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrichard

WOW big up to ebucks. Just got a call now and they apologised for sending the forerunner 245 as opposed to the forerunner 245 music based on the description
Exact same boat, just hoping they don't just send another normal 245. So not celebrating just yet.

Did you manage to take a screenshot of the description when it was on the app?

Snyper564

Expert Member
Exact same boat, just hoping they don't just send another normal 245. So not celebrating just yet.

Did you manage to take a screenshot of the description when it was on the app?
I did, but never logged a call. Was happy with the 245 at that price even happier with the 245 music

electrix

Quick question

We have a Platinum Business Cheque account which allows for free lounge visits provided the criteria is met (100K income for the month)

What i'd like to know is, are these lounge visits only applicable to the owners of the business or can anyone use it as long as they have the physical card in possession?
Only the card holder and any qualifying guest, if any

mrichard

I did, but never logged a call. Was happy with the 245 at that price even happier with the 245 music
They are, I said its open, they said no issue.

I currently have a 235 and ordered the 245 specifically for the music features, otherwise it is not much of an upgrade from the 235. So when I received the 245 non music, I logged a call and said the item I received was not as described. I haven't even removed the plastic from the packaging yet.

Would you mind sharing the screenshot of the description here? thanks!

Snyper564

Expert Member
I currently have a 235 and ordered the 245 specifically for the music features, otherwise it is not much of an upgrade from the 235. So when I received the 245 non music, I logged a call and said the item I received was not as described. I haven't even removed the plastic from the packaging yet.

Would you mind sharing the screenshot of the description here? thanks!
Sure will do, please note that mine still had that description a day later it was the 245 model.

1560946692015.png

Noisybottom

should have got smses with Q-codes on them too? so not lost unless you deleted them.
I don't recall getting sms but I probably did. I don't usually delete sms for a while and I do not have any pertaining to Dischem WiCodes. Anyway my vouchers they did return and I did now screenshoot them so I have copies.

mrichard

Sure will do, please note that mine still had that description a day later it was the 245 model.
Thanks! Yeah, it had that description for two days, it was on the app with a photo of the white version. Then the next day they had one with a photo of the black version for R5999 and the description didn't say music, but it did say "up to 6 hours GPS mode with music", so kinda indirectly still said it has music. Nevertheless, I also ordered to first one with the white pic and the description as you posted.

Snyper564

Expert Member
Thanks! Yeah, it had that description for two days, it was on the app with a photo of the white version. Then the next day they had one with a photo of the black version for R5999 and the description didn't say music, but it did say "up to 6 hours GPS mode with music", so kinda indirectly still said it has music. Nevertheless, I also ordered to first one with the white pic and the description as you posted.
The fact that we getting the music R6999 version for R3k is insane! :)

bar1

Expert Member
I filled up at engine this morning but was asked to pay at the shop.
hope i won't have any issues with the ebucks allocation

Awesum

Expert Member
I filled up at engine this morning but was asked to pay at the shop.
hope i won't have any issues with the ebucks allocation
According to the rules you will not earn eBucks if you pay at the shop.

Good luck.

Judge-ZN

Good morning,
Has anyone got any Wimpy on the go vouchers they're not using for this quarter? Travelling back home today and I'll be passing a participating Wimpy.
Much appreciated.

mrichard

The fact that we getting the music R6999 version for R3k is insane! :)
They still haven't collected my package. Not sure if they will do the collection/new delivery swap on the same day, the lady mentioned something about stock from the supplier but also said it won't take long. Let me know if/when your situation has been sorted, thanks!

Snyper564

Expert Member
They still haven't collected my package. Not sure if they will do the collection/new delivery swap on the same day, the lady mentioned something about stock from the supplier but also said it won't take long. Let me know if/when your situation has been sorted, thanks!
Thanks I told them to call me when they got the stock to arrange collection, so ill wait to hear from them

Status
Not open for further replies.