Tips to Boost your eBucks - 1 July 2018 to 30 June 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ianf1

Expert Member
To FNB spy why can't we pay race entries on Entry Ninja with Ebucks anymore?
It was great to use ebucks before.

Legionair

Hi, doing some traveling tomorrow, if there are any wimpy vouchers not being used please pm me, will greatly appreciate them. looking for 2, as I would like to treat the parents as well. Thank you.

air

Expert Member
Hi, doing some traveling tomorrow, if there are any wimpy vouchers not being used please pm me, will greatly appreciate them. looking for 2, as I would like to treat the parents as well. Thank you.
pm sent

abudabi

Expert Member
Havent used it in a while and flying to DBN from lanseria. Slowlounge perks still working? Are there extra hoops I need to jump through?

PS. Lanseria is a Slow XS and DBN is a normal Slow lounge

Last edited:

Speedster

Executive Member
Havent used it in a while and flying to DBN from lanseria. Slowlounge perks still working? Are there extra hoops I need to jump through?

PS. Lanseria is a Slow XS and DBN is a normal Slow lounge
As long as you have slow lounge visits available in your profile all will be good

m3z

Me please. I'm planning a trip with my wife and kids, but only leaving on the 30th of June. I know the code has to be redeemed in 2 days once issued. Who can I pm for a code or 2? Thanks in advance.

emptybruwer

Me please. I'm planning a trip with my wife and kids, but only leaving on the 30th of June. I know the code has to be redeemed in 2 days once issued. Who can I pm for a code or 2? Thanks in advance.
Just remind me beforehand. Ill send mine

Reactions: m3z

Awesum

Expert Member
The vouchers don't expire after 2 days. You can use them at any time.

Status
Not open for further replies.