Tips to Boost your eBucks - 1 July 2018 to 30 June 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

InternetLuddite

Expert Member
Hello , how long are dischem vouchers normally valid for? Just realised I must have some 6-7ks worth bought maybe in June last year before the rules changed.

Trying desperately to find the codes, I know i took screenshots of the codes but somehow trying to find them on Google photos is failing. Would I be able to find them somewhere else?

Sinbad

Honorary Master
Hello , how long are dischem vouchers normally valid for? Just realised I must have some 6-7ks worth bought maybe in June last year before the rules changed.

Trying desperately to find the codes, I know i took screenshots of the codes but somehow trying to find them on Google photos is failing. Would I be able to find them somewhere else?
Phone the ebucks help desk, they can resend them to you. 3 years if I'm not mistaken

ice330

Me please. I'm planning a trip with my wife and kids, but only leaving on the 30th of June. I know the code has to be redeemed in 2 days once issued. Who can I pm for a code or 2? Thanks in advance.
Hi,

PM me when you need the voucher.

Reactions: m3z

Hamish McPanji

Honorary Master

On the app, go to 'vouchers + coupons'

tRoN

Executive Member
So apart from MAKRO, which retailers offer you ebucks directly as a percentage of the sale using your FNB CC without a need for an eB card swipe?

Speedster

Executive Member
I'm taking the family to the lowveld this week. Has anyone u used the burger voucher at the Belfast Wimpy?

YaLiRo_M

I'm taking the family to the lowveld this week. Has anyone u used the burger voucher at the Belfast Wimpy?
Belfast worked when the vouchers launched in the beginning, it then suffered endless connection failures for them to suspend the service all together.... In May it was still not working, I'm not so sure at present!!!

nathank

Good morning :coffee:
Selling eB40 000 for R5300. Please PM me today if interested.
I'm a long time forum member, but don't often post.

Speedster

Executive Member
I'm taking the family on a long overdue vacation tomorrow. If anyone is willing to donate your Wimpy voucher, please pm me. Thanks in advance

Speedster

Executive Member
Belfast worked when the vouchers launched in the beginning, it then suffered endless connection failures for them to suspend the service all together.... In May it was still not working, I'm not so sure at present!!!
I phoned them this morning, seems to be working their side again

biometrics

Honorary Master
I'm taking the family on a long overdue vacation tomorrow. If anyone is willing to donate your Wimpy voucher, please pm me. Thanks in advance
Do you need the QR code or only the wicode? Also it says it will expire midnight the next day, so it's only valid for the day that you generate and the next day. When are you traveling?

Status
Not open for further replies.