Tips to Boost your eBucks - 1 July 2018 to 30 June 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Awesum

Expert Member
Do you need the QR code or only the wicode? Also it says it will expire midnight the next day, so it's only valid for the day that you generate and the next day. When are you traveling?
It's doesn't expire, even though it has an expiry date. You can go into the app and it will give a new expiry date if you don't use it.

Speedster

Executive Member
Do you need the QR code or only the wicode? Also it says it will expire midnight the next day, so it's only valid for the day that you generate and the next day. When are you traveling?
I'm travelling tomorrow (Tuesday)

mrichard

The Wi code does not change. Only the date does.
Interesting, so doesn't really matter when you redeem on the app then. When you pay you can only read the number to the cashier anyway, don't need the QR code

yusufd1

What is the likelihood of those Apple AirPod going on 40% soon. Do they usually bring back items already discounted?

Snyper564

Expert Member
What is the likelihood of those Apple AirPod going on 40% soon. Do they usually bring back items already discounted?
Yes they do, the garmin watch was on Monday off a day or two and back, but obviously no guarantee it is possible :)

Nimz

Expert Member
I have a question regarding Premier:

To enjoy the benefits of our Premier offering, you need to earn a gross income of
R300 000 to R749 999 per year - FNB website

eBucks - New Premier Rules:

To qualify make sure you:
1.1 Have a minimum monthly deposit* of at least R16 500 into your FNB Fusion Premier Account, FNB Premier Cheque Account, FNB Islamic Premier Cheque Account, FNB One Account or FNB Premier Select Account.

OR

1.4 Maintain a minimum monthly balance of R50 000 in your FNB Fusion Premier Account, FNB Premier Cheque Account, FNB Islamic Premier Account, FNB Premier Young Professionals Account or if you are on the Spousal pricing option.

OR

1.5 Maintain a monthly balance of R10 000 in your FNB Premier Select Account or maintain a monthly balance of at least R50 000 in your FNB Savings and Investment Account if you're an FNB Premier Select customer.

So can one still get a premier account if they do not earn more than 25K p/m (300K p/a) as long as they earn 16.5K p/m or am I reading it wrong?

Sinbad

Honorary Master
the 300k is GROSS, the 16.5k is NETT (deposit into your bank account)

Gtx Gaming

Gtx Gaming
I have a question regarding Premier:

To enjoy the benefits of our Premier offering, you need to earn a gross income of
R300 000 to R749 999 per year - FNB website

eBucks - New Premier Rules:

To qualify make sure you:
1.1 Have a minimum monthly deposit* of at least R16 500 into your FNB Fusion Premier Account, FNB Premier Cheque Account, FNB Islamic Premier Cheque Account, FNB One Account or FNB Premier Select Account.

OR

1.4 Maintain a minimum monthly balance of R50 000 in your FNB Fusion Premier Account, FNB Premier Cheque Account, FNB Islamic Premier Account, FNB Premier Young Professionals Account or if you are on the Spousal pricing option.

OR

1.5 Maintain a monthly balance of R10 000 in your FNB Premier Select Account or maintain a monthly balance of at least R50 000 in your FNB Savings and Investment Account if you're an FNB Premier Select customer.

So can one still get a premier account if they do not earn more than 25K p/m (300K p/a) as long as they earn 16.5K p/m or am I reading it wrong?
You can fake deposit requirements by transferring money from another account. I was on PC while my actual salary was only 10k a month.

mr_norris

Expert Member
Is anyone looking for Numetro or Pro shop vouchers? I was a bit late to the party, so nothing else is 40% off :(

Status
Not open for further replies.