Tips to Boost your eBucks - 1 July 2018 to 30 June 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

StrontiumDog

Executive Member
Where can you get this? Make an appointment pitch and collect?
Mine is in progress, I must still scan and email my signed one in. Everything has been over phone and email thus far.

By nominating an executor who will do it for free
By all rights the executor should get paid something, what a pain it is to be an executor on an estate, based on what I've seen and heard. For someone that doesn't do it as part of their profession then it's a huge schlepp!

Moe_G10

I seen a checkers voucher on 40% off a few months back, was it there last month as well? Can anyone tell?

Moe_G10

Also, the rewards we'll get for this month on the 8th July work on the new rules correct? Then why isn't the calculator updated?

Sayf777

Checkers was only available that time for a month and for the first few hours of the next month and not again since then.

No, old rules.

Moe_G10

Checkers was only available that time for a month and for the first few hours of the next month and not again since then.

No, old rules.
Aaaah I wanted to do the old scode payment with a voucher for the new F1 game I'm gonna wait for the 1st anyway, maybe we'll be surprised.

Verde

Expert Member
By all rights the executor should get paid something, what a pain it is to be an executor on an estate, based on what I've seen and heard. For someone that doesn't do it as part of their profession then it's a huge schlepp!
4% is the maximum fee - it is far from reasonable. Most attorneys/accountants would be willing to do the job for less than 2%.
In the case of a simple estate diy is very feasible.

Verde

Expert Member
But you need an executor anyway. So how are you losing?
I imagine you can lodge a will with FNB to get the ebucks points, and then revoke that will by signing another dated the next day nominating an executor of your choice, without informing FNB.

Snyper564

Expert Member
I imagine you can lodge a will with FNB to get the ebucks points, and then revoke that will by signing another dated the next day nominating an executor of your choice, without informing FNB.
you likely sign something that says you will notify them if you do.

Nimz

Expert Member
When i'm too old to play this game, i'll change my will

But for now, you can execute away FNB

That's if i don't die suddenly :ROFL:

bar1

Expert Member
just double checking....pro shop vouchers can be used at cycle lab?
saving up for cyclelab and don't wanna be stuck with a golf voucher.....lol

airborne

Executive Member
Just to confirm if you do a transaction on the 30th April(R750 Engen petrol) and it's assigned to 1st of the next month May (apparently the spend is only assigned when the merchant banks the money or some story like that) you are sht out of luck, ebucks won't correctly assign the spend to April?

That's what I've been told by the call center despite the spend being in black and white as the 30th April on my bank statement. Problem being if the spend is assigned to May I go over my cap and the spend earns no ebucks, eB2000 odd lost :(

Gtx Gaming

Gtx Gaming
Just to confirm if you do a transaction on the 30th April(R750 Engen petrol) and it's assigned to 1st of the next month May (apparently the spend is only assigned when the merchant banks the money or some story like that) you are sht out of luck, ebucks won't correctly assign the spend to April?

That's what I've been told by the call center despite the spend being in black and white as the 30th April on my bank statement. Problem being if the spend is assigned to May I go over my cap and the spend earns no ebucks, eB2000 odd lost :(
Correct its when the merchant bank it, normally 2 to 3 days on offline machines which they bank in batches every few days.

3WA

Executive Member
you likely sign something that says you will notify them if you do.
But what would the agreement matter? The new will will still be valid, and you'll be dead. Maybe they try to claim a fee from the estate?

StrontiumDog

Executive Member
I have a Wimpy 1Stop voucher to giveaway to anyone needing one before 1 July. PM me to ask.

I'll update this post if it gets taken.

Edit2: Given to Judge-ZN.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.