Tips to Boost your eBucks - 1 July 2018 to 30 June 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

zerocool2009

Expert Member
Just to confirm if you do a transaction on the 30th April(R750 Engen petrol) and it's assigned to 1st of the next month May (apparently the spend is only assigned when the merchant banks the money or some story like that) you are sht out of luck, ebucks won't correctly assign the spend to April?

That's what I've been told by the call center despite the spend being in black and white as the 30th April on my bank statement. Problem being if the spend is assigned to May I go over my cap and the spend earns no ebucks, eB2000 odd lost :(
It is all about planning ! (the bottom line)

franshorn

just double checking....pro shop vouchers can be used at cycle lab?
saving up for cyclelab and don't wanna be stuck with a golf voucher.....lol
Correct, because i've used cyclelab at pro shop before. It's the same company, Morecorp

naeem.ally

Wimpy voucher available, PM me.
Edit.... Not anymore

I also need 35000eB or less if anyone wants to sell.

Last edited:

Legionair

Hi all,
Thanks once again for the wimpy vouchers.
If you have any to spare please pm me, doing the return leg of my journey on Saturday.

esmile

Does anyone know, once you reach the checkers spend cap, if purchases after that are considered normal in-store shopping or they are excluded completely for that month? I couldn't find anything on eBucks website to give a clear answer (both old and new rules)

mrichard

Does anyone know, once you reach the checkers spend cap, if purchases after that are considered normal in-store shopping or they are excluded completely for that month? I couldn't find anything on eBucks website to give a clear answer (both old and new rules)
No, as far as I know it counts for zero eBucks. If you still want to shop at checkers, it is best to buy checkers wicode vouchers on the FNB app. At least that counts as online shopping then.

Also, if anyone has a spare wimpy voucher, I will be able to use it. I got one from Shah33m (Thanks!) and could use another one for my wife. Much appreciated thanks!

McGuywer

Executive Member
Yes, it does not once you reach the cap.

master4real

Anyone with a spare wimpy voucher, please give it to me. I’m on the road trip to Limpopo today.

esmile

No, as far as I know it counts for zero eBucks. If you still want to shop at checkers, it is best to buy checkers wicode vouchers on the FNB app. At least that counts as online shopping then.

Also, if anyone has a spare wimpy voucher, I will be able to use it. I got one from Shah33m (Thanks!) and could use another one for my wife. Much appreciated thanks!
Thanks @mrichard

Judge-ZN

Almost the end of this quarter.
Thank you to StrontiumDog for the Wimpy voucher.
If anyone's not using theirs, 1 more Wimpy on the go voucher would be awesome. Thank you

FAZE MAZE

Almost the end of this quarter.
Thank you to StrontiumDog for the Wimpy voucher.
If anyone's not using theirs, 1 more Wimpy on the go voucher would be awesome. Thank you
PM if still you need a voucher

EDIT: Voucher sent to Judge-ZN

Last edited:

airborne

Executive Member
If anyone wants a Wimpy voucher pm me!
Edit. And sent to MrRichard

Last edited:

Noisybottom

I also have wimpy voucher to offer whoever wants it. I can supply wiCode as I get error when trying to upload a screenshot/picture/photo of the QR CODE.

mrichard

Can anyone confirm that you can still redeem a wimpy voucher after it has expired since the new code will be the same? (as long as its not next month)

Status
Not open for further replies.