Tips to Boost your eBucks - 1 July 2019 to 30 June 2020

3WA

Executive Member
Can I use my eBucks at Dischem to get something to treat this problem where I always do things prematurely?

Snyper564

Expert Member
Can I use my eBucks at Dischem to get something to treat this problem where I always do things prematurely?
Have a look at last years thread, its a day early. We just speculate for weeks until new rules are released :p

mr_norris

Expert Member
I am bracing myself to bail out of the chase for ebucks and maintaining level 5. Last years nerfed rules hit me hard and my earnings are severely limited. I can only imagine how much worse it's going to get.

Soprono

Expert Member
I am bracing myself to bail out of the chase for ebucks and maintaining level 5. Last years nerfed rules hit me hard and my earnings are severely limited. I can only imagine how much worse it's going to get.
Last year posed no other threats from any other bank. This year is a different story and I doubt there will be much of a change TBH.

vancity33

I don't think there will be substantial changes this new year. Apart from the threat of Discovery bank, haven't they already reduced the eBucks benefits to the bone??