Tips to Boost your eBucks - 1 July 2019 to 30 June 2020

Yip

For a calendar month
Thank you.

But for example, does it have to be full calendar month for the ebucks level?

Meaning - maybe I only archive on the 20th to investment in, to archive the 1000 point or so.

Will I get that 1000 point? Or only the next month?

Speedster

Executive Member
Thank you.

But for example, does it have to be full calendar month for the ebucks level?

Meaning - maybe I only archive on the 20th to investment in, to archive the 1000 point or so.

Will I get that 1000 point? Or only the next month?
What are you archiving?

zerocool2009

Expert Member
Just a quick one,

How do they calculate your level of ebucks?

Is it from 1-31 ?

I know the point is from 1-31st.

Thank you
Its more the rule, transactions that cleared in that period (from the 1st for the last day of the month) and not how you spend

electrix

Just a quick one,

How do they calculate your level of ebucks?

Is it from 1-31 ?

I know the point is from 1-31st.

Thank you
Based on your banking behaviour as per the calculator for the month of july 1-31, will determine your level. This level is active from when july ebucks will be paid out to you in august around 14. This level will be valid till next ebucks payout around the 8 sept.

Speedster

Executive Member
The reason why i am asking -

It because i upgraded my account to PC CQ + CC in middle july.

Now is August - i then change to PC fusion on the 7th.

Does it mean i get my ebucks 1000 point for August or only from September?
You will only get the fusion points for the calculation circa 8 Sept

uzairb

Hi. Anybody has spare dischem voucher R500 or R1000? I can replace with poetry or ebucks paid (@40%)

fayyC

Hi guys,

Does anyone know if moving from a normal gold Cheque account and credit card to an Islamic gold account and credit card or vice versa will have an effect on the ebucks? Also will there be an effect if not done at month end?

Thanks

mr_norris

Expert Member
Hi guys,

Does anyone know if moving from a normal gold Cheque account and credit card to an Islamic gold account and credit card or vice versa will have an effect on the ebucks? Also will there be an effect if not done at month end?

Thanks
It does have an effect. Your level and earnings will be calculated on and from when you move to the new account. So this means any spending, etc, on the old account type is lost. That is my experience with moving from Gold to Gold Fusion anyway.

I think it's best to do it as early in the month as possible, that way you'll have plenty time to meet all the requirements, etc.

I was shafted royally. Tried moving to Gold Fusion, got moved to Private Fusion instead. Took two weeks to get back to Gold, and there were still issues after that. So I lost a month as it only took my spending for a few days into account, rather than the whole month. I also dropped to level 4 because of that.