Tips to Boost your eBucks - 1 July 2019 to 30 June 2020

Tman*

Expert Member
My tips:
1. Switch to Capitec Bank
2. Earn +- 4.5% on your positive balance
3. Pay only R5 bank charges instead of R109
Best move ever, no regrets. On a yearly basis I save R1308 on bank charges and earn +- R3000 on interest, beat that
Obvious troll is obvious

Gtx Gaming

Gtx Gaming
Calculator still not updated, if it is not updated in next hour or so, then we might not get ebucks tomorow :(

Sinbad

Honorary Master
My tips:
1. Switch to Capitec Bank
2. Earn +- 4.5% on your positive balance
3. Pay only R5 bank charges instead of R109
Best move ever, no regrets. On a yearly basis I save R1308 on bank charges and earn +- R3000 on interest, beat that
I earn R3000 per month in ebucks.
Beaten?

airborne

Executive Member
My new bundles were loaded and it appears the free Fnb connect airtime/data doesn't rollover, I thought by law networks now had to allow rollover?

McGuywer

Executive Member
My new bundles were loaded and it appears the free Fnb connect airtime/data doesn't rollover, I thought by law networks now had to allow rollover?
According to FNB, since it is promotional airtime/data, it does not need to roll over.

Tradezzz

Got the first allocation on 16 July (iirc) and again 8 August and both reflect at the moment.
Guessing the first allocation is valid for 30 days so will expire on the 15th? Do you consume from the old or new allocation at the moment?
If the data is completely free, it does not have to rollover, and there is no regulation for voice.

cozinsky

Expert Member
I need to buy nappies :X3: no ebucks or DIschem vouchers available and now I have to be like most other people and buy it using actual money for the first time.
Then you are doing it wrong. You should ALWAYS buy your discounted Dis-chem vouchers on the 1st of the month. On the 18th, you get your new eBucks and you keep that until the 1st. By doing that, you will never run out of discounted Dis-chem vouchers.

PsYTraNc3

Expert Member
Then you are doing it wrong. You should ALWAYS buy your discounted Dis-chem vouchers on the 1st of the month. On the 18th, you get your new eBucks and you keep that until the 1st. By doing that, you will never run out of discounted Dis-chem vouchers.
That's what I normally do ;)
Used it all up already and ran out of ebucks this month, unfortunately.

Decided to splurge on the Delonghi kettle and toaster they had on the weekly deals recently, heater, coffee, and other stuff :ROFL:

Snyper564

Expert Member
That's what I normally do ;)
Used it all up already and ran out of ebucks this month, unfortunately.

Decided to splurge on the Delonghi kettle and toaster they had on the weekly deals recently, heater, coffee, and other stuff :ROFL:
Well then enjoy your warm room, with some tasty coffee :)