Tips to Boost your eBucks - 1 July 2019 to 30 June 2020

felixbf

Not too bad on that Macbook discount. I will raise you.
Seeling ebucks at 14c monthly to cover my car payments for two years lol. Ahh, the good old days of 14c to ebucks.

bar1

Expert Member
Not too bad on that Macbook discount. I will raise you.
Seeling ebucks at 14c monthly to cover my car payments for two years lol. Ahh, the good old days of 14c to ebucks.
Did I mention I also got the new gopro?
but I did have to buy some ebucks for that...luckily not at 14c.....lol

PsYTraNc3

Expert Member
Ba dum tissh
:ROFL:

Keep fighting with the missus to change to FNB.
My missus only has some debit orders on her account and then transfers to me.
We go just over the caps on PC with all our spend coming from my account so I'm happy leaving her on gold.

cozinsky

Expert Member
Ok, so I need some advice on the FNB Connect offers. I am on Private Client and qualify for 500mb and 60 minutes talk time. I understand that I don't have to purchase anything to get the allocation. There are no SIM cards registered on my account. Should I apply for Topup, Contract or Prepaid? If I select to take a device with it for 24 months, are the free allocations added on top of the contract deal?

Fcon_Vpro

Ok, so I need some advice on the FNB Connect offers. I am on Private Client and qualify for 500mb and 60 minutes talk time. I understand that I don't have to purchase anything to get the allocation. There are no SIM cards registered on my account. Should I apply for Topup, Contract or Prepaid? If I select to take a device with it for 24 months, are the free allocations added on top of the contract deal?
I can only confirm that it works on prepaid. Not sure about other types.

namzsteve

Expert Member
Just do the change, ask for forgiveness afterwards with flowers bought with Ebucks from one of their partners Netflorist. Win Win.
I'm planning on getting the Samsung S10 just piss her off, I know she really wants that phone in her life

K3NS31

Expert Member
I can only confirm that it works on prepaid. Not sure about other types.
Me too. Although I have some kind of "contract" for data (1 month cancellation notice, so it's not exactly a contract). But for the rest I'm prepaid. And I get the free data and minutes etc.

StrontiumDog

Executive Member
:ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:
You earn R4308 back in a year from your bank?
Some people here make that in a month from ebucks alone... excluding interest.
a few months ago I got the MacBook Pro (valued at R25000, at 40% off), after about +- 1 year of saving ebucks.
Does capitac offer a R25000 laptop after 1 year? if yes I will consider moving....
Bill is just trollling, don't feed the troll :X3:

X-Gamer

Arrgh. Mine is already with FNB but she has no interest in gaming the system and getting to level 5. But when she wants stuff from Dischem she comes crying to me.
Haha, it seems there are many of us who suffer at the hands of our others. She uses my eBucks level for flights, then sends me R500 for the 5000eB I spent :crying: :X3:. She really can't understand why its worth more :laugh:

Reactions: 3WA

bar1

Expert Member
Haha, it seems there are many of us who suffer at the hands of our others. She uses my eBucks level for flights, then sends me R500 for the 5000eB I spent :crying::X3:. She really can't understand why its worth more :laugh:
hehe my SO sent me R1000 for the R1000 dischem voucher i gave her.....had to explain everything again :)