Tips to Boost your eBucks - 1 July 2019 to 30 June 2020

X-Gamer

hehe my SO sent me R1000 for the R1000 dischem voucher i gave her.....had to explain everything again :)
Sounds like she understood it :thumbsup:

I actually wanted my SO to send me ebucks. She gave up and sent the cash instead :X3:.

mrichard

I used to buy unipin electricity voucher often, until the "CoCT does not support unipin" SMS's started coming around.

However, I never got the SMS. So this weekend I bought a R30 unipin voucher and it still works on my prepaid elec meter. I have a PEC utilities managed meter. So if you are in CoCT and worried about unipin, I would suggest buying a R30 (minimum) voucher to test, might still be working.

Gamer

Expert Member
Thanks, SIM card ordered on prepaid.
I went into the branch today and picked one up, seem to have already received a 100MB data bundle just for "signing up".

I wonder if I'll still get the monthly freebie bundle for August or only September?

sgs

However, I never got the SMS. So this weekend I bought a R30 unipin voucher and it still works on my prepaid elec meter. I have a PEC utilities managed meter. So if you are in CoCT and worried about unipin, I would suggest buying a R30 (minimum) voucher to test, might still be working.
PEC isn't COCT.

Jeffafa

I used to buy unipin electricity voucher often, until the "CoCT does not support unipin" SMS's started coming around.

Hey bud which dischem did you buy the unipin voucher.

t_girl

Quick question, at ebucks partner stores (ie Makro), do you earn ebucks automatically when you swipe your fnb card, or do you also have to present your ebucks card?

petum

I've tried numerous times to pay easypay bills at checkers tills. Yes with a chocolate and a trolley load thrown in. Tried different branches. Nada. Comes up with error on the screen. Manager says go to MM. Anyone in jhb got luck?

Snyper564

Expert Member
I've tried numerous times to pay easypay bills at checkers tills. Yes with a chocolate and a trolley load thrown in. Tried different branches. Nada. Comes up with error on the screen. Manager says go to MM. Anyone in jhb got luck?
likely that your number is wrong done this atleast 2 years now at many branches with or without items last done the 17 July. Was this recently or always.,

3WA

Executive Member
Never had a problem. Three different Checkers branches.

S3XY

Cant check online now, but you can see how much ebucks you’ve earned on the App now under eBucks->EarnMoreEbucks

Also, if you click through on how much you earned for each category, it will show you the eBucks level you achieved for July.