Tips to Boost your eBucks - 1 July 2019 to 30 June 2020

zerocool2009

Expert Member
Pretty happy (time to close non wanted accounts). One issue on my profile, the number of active bonds seen is incorrect ! Will query that. Easy peasy level5 for the next year

Legionair

I drew just incase.... Wonder if I need to draw monthly
Jeez @Sinbad, you're going to make the Capitec guys extra salty :p

So I just maintained lvl 5 on PC by the skin of my teeth with 14,000 RL points. Seems I didn't get the Will points because I haven't given them the physical documents yet for safe keeping!

View attachment 699557

Did the guys who didn't draw Cash@Till get the points for this?
View attachment 699561
I drew R150 just in case in July.

signates

Executive Member
Jeez @Sinbad, you're going to make the Capitec guys extra salty

So I just maintained lvl 5 on PC by the skin of my teeth with 14,000 RL points. Seems I didn't get the Will points because I haven't given them the physical documents yet for safe keeping!

View attachment 699557

Did the guys who didn't draw Cash@Till get the points for this?
View attachment 699561
I drew R150 just in case in July.
I didn't do the cash@till and didn't get any points for this. Was the reason I dropped a level.

zerocool2009

Expert Member
Great to see they actually fixed the website to see "fnb app" deals, but not to shop via a browser

Muhsin

I was on level 5 last month, my earn should be according to level 5 for July spend, correct ?

on calculator I’ve earned on level 4, so my spend for August should earn at level 4, correct ?

Sinbad

Honorary Master
I was on level 5 last month, my earn should be according to level 5 for July spend, correct ?

on calculator I’ve earned on level 4, so my spend for August should earn at level 4, correct ?
No. If you're level 4 on the calculator your earn for last month is level 4

citizensa

Guys can you help with calculating my bond percentage usage if I had a bond say 1150000 and my current balance is 1036000 what would be my percentage outstanding

ChezlinF

Well this sucks... From level 5 to level 3 after trying to stick to new rules as much as possible and all that spending, back to the drawing board

APoc184

Honorary Master
L5 it is. I think just scraping through.

Will check updated calculator later and make sure I get some extra points in there as a safety buffer.

11k for me and just grabbed the new Garmin deal on shop before it disappears.

Caldo

drop to lvl 4, but they did not acknowledge my saving of r1250... I hope it is not a pain to correct

Just_Ice

Executive Member
I didn't do the cash@till and didn't get any points for this. Was the reason I dropped a level.
Same here, level 4. I did some cardless cash withdrawals last month which has never been a problem before. So now I’m not entirely sure if it’s the lack of cash@till or the fact that cardless withdrawals now count as using your Cheque account, but either way I’m on level 4 for the first time in years

Speedster

Executive Member
Cardless cash would've cost you some points. The rules are pretty clear on this