Tips to Boost your eBucks - 1 July 2019 to 30 June 2020

citizensa

I am short of points now and planning to change to fusion. If I change to fusion today will I get points this month? Does it affect my cheque account billing cycle? Currently I am billed month end. Those who moved to fusion kindly advice

cpu.

Expert Member
I can't find my reward level and the dashboard on the website. I did see my balance and from that know I'm on level 5 still.

Edit: logged in on phone with Firefox

Speedster

Executive Member
On Premier? I’ve just checked the rules and don’t see anything mentioned about cardless cash withdrawals counting as card usage?
Apologies, my bad. I'm not sure if I read the rules incorrectly originally, or if they changed it slightly, but there's no penalty for cash@till.

Majordad

lvl 4 , in the past my FNB Fixed Deposit Account counted under "Savings and Investment Account " , not any more.

Gtx Gaming

Gtx Gaming
I am short of points now and planning to change to fusion. If I change to fusion today will I get points this month? Does it affect my cheque account billing cycle? Currently I am billed month end. Those who moved to fusion kindly advice
Yes you will get points for this month if you switch now.

Hackson

I think there's system or even data issues at the moment. Last night the system said I was level 5 and all. This morning the dashboard is gone, my kauia voucher says level 4 (different levels?) and nothing else besides the balance shows on web. Just hope they don't recalculate.

richieza

I think there's system or even data issues at the moment. Last night the system said I was level 5 and all. This morning the dashboard is gone, my kauia voucher says level 4 (different levels?) and nothing else besides the balance shows on web. Just hope they don't recalculate.
Same
*edit dashboard back level 5 but says oops you drop a level.
Kauai level 4
Discount 40%
Earn (calculator) at level 4 i.e 7.5% instead of 15%
And so the new year starts

Last edited:

Just_Ice

Executive Member
Apologies, my bad. I'm not sure if I read the rules incorrectly originally, or if they changed it slightly, but there's no penalty for cash@till.
In which case I should have received 2000 points and I would have been on level 5 unless, the fact that I didn’t use cash@till penalized me - but that doesn’t seem to be the case based on other responses here.

Will have to try get in touch with them

abudabi

Expert Member
Can you explain this a bit more I am really confused as ebucks site says
Usage =outstanding balance/(outstanding balance+ available balance)
What’s the available balance here.
Go to the "Detailed balance" tab of your homeloan account then plug in the values.

Speedster

Executive Member
In which case I should have received 2000 points and I would have been on level 5 unless, the fact that I didn’t use cash@till penalized me - but that doesn’t seem to be the case based on other responses here.

Will have to try get in touch with them
Did you withdraw any cash at an ATM?

Zophos

Yikes. Ebucks earn almost doubled this month. Went up from lvl 4 to 5 last month. :thumbsup:

Just_Ice

Executive Member
Here is the rule you fell foul ofView attachment 699623
That’s what I suspect, but cardless cash withdrawals have never been counted as a card transaction before. Seems that they’re now going by any withdrawal, being a card or cardless withdrawal will be penalized. The problem is I’ve already withdrawn cash again this month... looks like I’m going to have to go into overdraft or switch to fusion for this month.

Thanks for the help though.

On a different topic, if I switch my premier banking over to premier fusion and keep my credit card I still only pay R219 per month all in?

Speedster

Executive Member
That’s what I suspect, but cardless cash withdrawals have never been counted as a card transaction before. Seems that they’re now going by any withdrawal, being a card or cardless withdrawal will be penalized. The problem is I’ve already withdrawn cash again this month... looks like I’m going to have to go into overdraft or switch to fusion for this month.

Thanks for the help though.

On a different topic, if I switch my premier banking over to premier fusion and keep my credit card I still only pay R219 per month all in?
Cardless cash isn't a card transaction, it is an ATM withdrawal