Tips to Boost your eBucks - 1 July 2019 to 30 June 2020

Just_Ice

Executive Member
Cardless cash isn't a card transaction, it is an ATM withdrawal
Under the new rule it appears so. Under the old rules it didn’t count as an atm withdrawal as I always got the below points despite never using cash@till and always cardless cash withdrawals.

S3XY

Anyone else not receiving their 40% discount on FNB life cover products? I have a new life policy, but the transaction went off on the 27th of July, so it should have counted for eBucks right?

zerocool2009

Expert Member
Anyone else not receiving their 40% discount on FNB life cover products? I have a new life policy, but the transaction went off on the 27th of July, so it should have counted for eBucks right?
It all comes down to when the life insurance rule was executed on the backend. The same with bond rules (if it is the last day of the month, then yes).

PsYTraNc3

Expert Member
whooo easy level 5, through my ebucks order from 2 days ago still has not shipped :(
My last orders status never changed after a week of placing it.
Emailed them about it and then a few hours later, status changed and they sent me some generic response about my order being delivered within 6 business days of purchase.

Edit: added pics of how my order was then delivered.
20190808_172052.jpg20190808_171959.jpg

Last edited:

abudabi

Expert Member
My last orders status never changed after a week of placing it.
Emailed them about it and then a few hours later, status changed and they sent me some generic response about my order being delivered within 6 business days of purchase.
Same.. and then it was magically delivered the next day

Baxteen

Honorary Master
something is wonky.
I am still level 4 as far as I can see.
but I earned only R140 this month. spending didnt change but normally I earn around R600

would think i dropped a level to earn that little.

need to go investigate a little more to see whats up

PsYTraNc3

Expert Member
Managed to hit level 5 with ease with 14500 out of 13000 points required :D
Should be another year of 16 000+ eb pm

Snowshark

Jeez @Sinbad, you're going to make the Capitec guys extra salty :p

So I just maintained lvl 5 on PC by the skin of my teeth with 14,000 RL points. Seems I didn't get the Will points because I haven't given them the physical documents yet for safe keeping!

View attachment 699557

Did the guys who didn't draw Cash@Till get the points for this?
View attachment 699561
I drew R150 just in case in July.
No, so I dropped a level aaargh!

Stevi

Expert Member
Did anyone who has a 32 Day Flexi Notice savings account get their allocated points?

I got zero in the savings category, but luckily other areas got me to level 5 - I just want to increase the buffer a bit in case