Tips to Boost your eBucks - 1 July 2019 to 30 June 2020

S3XY

No, so I dropped a level aaargh!
Are you sure that is why you dropped, as I did not do any Cash@till either, but got my points. Although I am on the Fusion account, maybe that makes a difference.
1565852029890.png

Caldo

Did anyone who has a 32 Day Flexi Notice savings account get their allocated points?

I got zero in the savings category, but luckily other areas got me to level 5 - I just want to increase the buffer a bit in case
I didnt get the points for growing Saving+Investment by R1250.

I gave them a call this morning to correct.
Had to explain the rules to the call centre agent

We agreed to disagree, she log a call and escalated it to the next level

zerocool2009

Expert Member
Did anyone who has a 32 Day Flexi Notice savings account get their allocated points?

I got zero in the savings category, but luckily other areas got me to level 5 - I just want to increase the buffer a bit in case
Read the fine print which accounts are excluded. I have a fixed 3 month (closing it now as it isnt needed for points)

MarcForrest

Question about the Kauai vouchers. If you are on level 5 can you use all of the vouchers (ie Hot drink, Small Smoothie, Large Smoothie, R75 voucher & R100 voucher) or can you only use one of them? They all have a redeem button next to them. Also do they expire at the end of each allocation period?

Caldo

Read the fine print which accounts are excluded. I have a fixed 3 month (closing it now as it isnt needed for points)
The rule includes 32-Day notice accounts

"Have an FNB Savings and Investments Account(s) with a balance that grows by at least R1 250 per month (interest and profit excluded).

Fine Print
This excludes FNB Tax-Free Cash Deposit Accounts, FNB Equity Trading Accounts, FNB Unit Trusts and FNB Fixed Deposit Accounts. Should your monthly withdrawals from your Savings Account(s) exceed the value of your monthly deposits, there will be no growth on your Savings Account(s)."

piranha786

Expert Member
Question about the Kauai vouchers. If you are on level 5 can you use all of the vouchers (ie Hot drink, Small Smoothie, Large Smoothie, R75 voucher & R100 voucher) or can you only use one of them? They all have a redeem button next to them. Also do they expire at the end of each allocation period?
You would only be able to use 1. so rather go for the R100 voucher and buy something as close to R100 as possible. no change given.

I pressed on redeemed, now it expire in 48 hours ... hopefully I can redeem again when I'm at the shop and not get a voucher expired / used error :(

Caldo

I am wondering the same...? but the T&Cs states that you only get 1 voucher

the eskimo

I'm so irritated, dropped to RL4 because:

the last time I did an ATM withdrawal was on 30 June but didn't get the points for 100% on card purchases and cash@till. I just checked now and the transaction date was 1 July. I'm going to complain about this as alone would get me up to RL5

I also didn't get the points for having an active flexi facility on my bond. Seems like they de-activate it if you're not using it.

signates

Executive Member
I already logged a ticket with the call centre.

I did a ATM cash withdrawal but should have still received points for spending between 80% yo 99% with my card spend.

I also have a revolving loan where I did not receive the points. The agent told me that I only got the points for having the fusion account as it was an either or and not both. I then asked her why they chose to use the points for having the fusion account and not the points for having the revolving loan and she could not explain and will log a ticket.

1565855622688.png

Should be this:

1565855661869.png

kiepie

Executive Member
No sure how I should feel getting 2000 points by spending more than R 5000 online - paying for wifey's studies! :unsure::ROFL::crying:

IssiAmd

I lost points for not viewing the maximize tab and I'm pretty sure I did (several times)
Very annoyed