Tips to Boost your eBucks - 1 July 2019 to 30 June 2020

Speedster

Executive Member
I'm new to the eBucks game

Noob question - Can I use my Petro card for fuel payments or will this affect my 100% credit card spend?
To answer your question, no it won't. But unless you have a very specific reason for the petro card, trash out and just use your credit card

Hackson

Anyone else upgraded/switched accounts only to be charged R110 an odd number of days later (almost 1½ months later) for #Courier fees?

zerocool2009

Expert Member
Anyone else upgraded/switched accounts only to be charged R110 an odd number of days later (almost 1½ months later) for #Courier fees?
I doubt it has to do with how long you had the accounts. Think when you ask that courier it privately to you, charges come in. If you ask to delivery it to your nearest FNB, its for free

signates

Executive Member
I doubt it has to do with how long you had the accounts. Think when you ask that courier it privately to you, charges come in. If you ask to delivery it to your nearest FNB, its for free
I think it also depends on account type. I'm on PC and changed to pc fusion. Also opened two global accounts and ordered cards for them. I was not billed for the new fusion card or the two global account cards and had the cards delivered to home and work address.

electrix

You actually got it wrong. The courier to you is free!!!

You are charged for it if you collect it from the branch

Gtx Gaming

Gtx Gaming
Depends on your level. If you're level 5 then it's R16 999 * 6 = 101 994 (R10 199.40)
Nice through need to make sure it's on 40% discount before buying it lol

Need someone with enough ebucks to confirm.

zerocool2009

Expert Member
You actually got it wrong. The courier to you is free!!!

You are charged for it if you collect it from the branch
Ohhhh sorry then, I never got charged for cards that expired. As I get asked courier or pickup, and pickup according to the bankers are for free.

cozinsky

Expert Member
Could someone please clarify the following for me. Does the in store shopping exclude your spend at engen and checkers. (In the calculator)?
View attachment 701543
Here is a nice article which explains all the caps well. One thing not mentioned in the article is that if you exceed your Checkers cap, you get zero rewards relating to the cap. (I think the same with fuel).

Last edited:

Snyper564

Expert Member
Here is a nice article which explains all the caps well. One thing not mentioned in the article is that if you exceed your Checkers cap, you get zero rewards (I think the same with fuel).

Well zero in excess of cap not zero overall.

zerocool2009

Expert Member
Here is a nice article which explains all the caps well. One thing not mentioned in the article is that if you exceed your Checkers cap, you get zero rewards (I think the same with fuel).

I really cant understand why most FNB guys doing the ebucks system, look into the caps (like a brick wall) ! Look past it and go past it (it has a lower earning rate)

cozinsky

Expert Member
Seems from today onwards, FNB has implemented the manual login requirement on their website. I absolutely hate it. It is not only an inconvenience but my 22seven app won't update the FNB accounts anymore. I wonder which peanut at FNB came up with this ridiculous idea. Is there any workaround this, especially with the 22seven app?

Last edited:

zerocool2009

Expert Member
Ok, quickly read up, for fusion, free delivery

For Premier and PC :

Card and cheque book delivery fee Standard delivery (delivery between 8am-5pm) => Free
Scheduled delivery (specified date and timeslot) => R110
FNB Branch delivery => Free