Tips to Boost your eBucks - 1 July 2019 to 30 June 2020

Snyper564

Expert Member
So do you like transfer out all of your available balance or just a portion thereof?
Just the portion to get the right percentage. You only have access to this if you have paid in extra. If you paid nothing then there is nothing.

skillet

Guys, this is the closest thread FNB related that I could find so please bare with me. I have a question about eWallet that I can not find on the documentation. Is the sender's details shared at any time during the transactions or can it be used to send money anonymously?

I see there is a R5000 limit to it as well so not sure if this is the best method for what I am trying to do.

Any other reccomendations of a service to use to donate money anonymously?

Snyper564

Expert Member
Guys, this is the closest thread FNB related that I could find so please bare with me. I have a question about eWallet that I can not find on the documentation. Is the sender's details shared at any time during the transactions or can it be used to send money anonymously?

I see there is a R5000 limit to it as well so not sure if this is the best method for what I am trying to do.

Any other reccomendations of a service to use to donate money anonymously?
You can easily just eft money and just don't put any telling details in the ref

Soul Amazing

Just the portion to get the right percentage. You only have access to this if you have paid in extra. If you paid nothing then there is nothing.
So my current bond balance is around 265k, monthly premium is 3,2k and i pay 3,5k instead and currently sitting at 7,8k available... how do i calculate the percentage?

Louis72

As above.
Move to another bank?:giggle:

Have you tried the online calculator to see how you can boost your tier level? I copied the products I have now. To see how much I would be getting if i was at FNB it was a pathetic 759Eb about R75 a month.

Credit card and gold account. With savings and investment such as unit trust. No bond or car loan.
Mostly Fuel spend and Checkers spend as ebucks also caters for that.

skillet

This sounds stalker-ish
Haha!! Really really not. And no SARS trick either. Just a simple donation to help with some medical expenses for a little girl with health problems. See how this steered the thread into an even worse off-topic direction than it already went into with my question.

signates

Executive Member
Haha!! Really really not. And no SARS trick either. Just a simple donation to help with some medical expenses for a little girl with health problems. See how this steered the thread into an even worse off-topic direction than it already went into with my question.
Good on you for wanting to help someone anonymously.

I checked an ewallet sms where someone sent me money and their initial and surname was in the sms. Not sure if they could change this before sending to the ewallet.

Maybe test it first by sending a R100 to a friend/gf/bf/son/daughter/mom, etc.

Another option could be to ewallet to a new prepaid sim and then edit the sms and send it to them with the pin code. Only problem with this is that they will not be able to request a new pin if it expires.

Is it for medical bills or medication that they can buy at Dischem? You could then buy a Dischem voucher and have it delivered them anonymously as a gift.

skillet

Good on you for wanting to help someone anonymously.

I checked an ewallet sms where someone sent me money and their initial and surname was in the sms. Not sure if they could change this before sending to the ewallet.

Maybe test it first by sending a R100 to a friend/gf/bf/son/daughter/mom, etc.

Another option could be to ewallet to a new prepaid sim and then edit the sms and send it to them with the pin code. Only problem with this is that they will not be able to request a new pin if it expires.

Is it for medical bills or medication that they can buy at Dischem? You could then buy a Dischem voucher and have it delivered them anonymously as a gift.
Thanks so much man. This is really helpfull. It seems like the hospital bills is quite taken care off. The issue now is daily expenses like only the milk formula is R800 every 3 days. The Dischem voucher is a very good option as I am very sure that they will stock or be able to get any sort of specialty items if this is the case here. Really appreciated, thanks again.

Se@n

When last did anyone see an Apple Watch on 40%? Broke the screen of mine yesterday and need a replacement. I recall they were on discount for about 2 weeks solid at some point on the website but nothing now.

m3z

Hi all, does anyone know if I can EFT from my Cheque account without breaking the 100% credit card spend rule? Or is that rule only for card swipes in-store? I need to EFT this morning, but don't want to risk breaking the spend rule. Thanks.

Sinbad

Honorary Master
Hi all, does anyone know if I can EFT from my Cheque account without breaking the 100% credit card spend rule? Or is that rule only for card swipes in-store? I need to EFT this morning, but don't want to risk breaking the spend rule. Thanks.
Eft is not spend.

Reactions: m3z