Tips to Boost your eBucks - 1 July 2019 to 30 June 2020

t_girl

That's not much driving. Do you Uber? Cos that's also 15% I think.
Nope. I work from home 2 days a week, and work/gym/mall pretty close to home so I don't drive too much. There are months where I go through 1.5 full tanks, but most months I only fill up once.

Mythical-

you don't get anything for Islamic anymore so it would be 1000 vs 2000 isn't it?
Yes.

Islamic gets 1000
Fusion gets 1000 and an additional 1000 if you:
"Do you have an Overdraft or Fusion Credit Facility and use at least R1 000 of your Overdraft Limit or Credit Facility per month?"

ele33

you don't get anything for Islamic anymore so it would be 1000 vs 2000 isn't it?
You get 1000 for Islamic and 1000 fusion, you get an additional 1000 on fusion if you use at least R1000 of the credit facility.

You can convert your Islamic account to Fusion however you will no longer be an "Islamic" client. It takes quite a while for this process as they first have to convert your account to a normal non-Islamic account and then to Fusion.

Belix

I’m journeying tomorrow.
At the risk of annoying people, if anyone has a wimpy voucher they are not using, I would would really appreciate a voucher or two?

Snyper564

Expert Member
I’m journeying tomorrow.
At the risk of annoying people, if anyone has a wimpy voucher they are not using, I would would really appreciate a voucher or two?
don't worry you not annoying anyone. you are welcome to ask away.

zerocool2009

Expert Member
Help please, last month my husband and I did not receive the points for having a spousal account (even though we have been receiving the points for it for the last year). I phoned the call center 4 times already and all I am told is that it has been escalated. This was the difference between level 4 and level 5 for me. Is there any other way this can be escalated? (I am on premier)
If it is escalated, they are working on it. I would say follow up mid week next week maybe

Louis72

Pfft, FNB declined my Gold CC application as I earn just-just below the minimum income required.
Is there anything I can do? I do work only part-time.

I have showed them my current Nedbank Account + CC statement, but meh. I never spend more than what I earn.

I could've made L5 easy :cautious:
Girlfriend was also denied on the spot last year. Left it a while and tried Absa card. Also a little under the income bracket for Gold.

System did say no. BUT the key difference was that they immediately offer that they rather submit her statements for human approval and the banker will write a motivation email to them. Very very close to moving away completely from FNB.

We should realize that it will most probably get harder and harder to get any credit. Especially after that Bill that Ramaphosa signed in.

Fcon_Vpro

When last did anyone see an Apple Watch on 40%? Broke the screen of mine yesterday and need a replacement. I recall they were on discount for about 2 weeks solid at some point on the website but nothing now.
Within the last 2 weeks they had on the weekly deals. Cant remember if it was early this week or last week.

Chuckmyster

Honorary Master
I’m journeying tomorrow.
you can have mine, inbox me your cell number and i will whatsapp you the screenshot of Wimpy QR Code to use :thumbsup:

Pufferfish94

Sorry if this is obvious or if its been asked before, but how do you transfer ebucks to someone ebucks?

the eskimo

I’m journeying tomorrow.
You can PM me too. I've been given a couple over the past few months, and have yet to PIF

Chuckmyster

Honorary Master
You can PM me too. I've been given a couple over the past few months, and have yet to PIF
i have never used mine before as it isnt at any Wimpy, closest Wimpy to me that accepts the codes is about 70km from where i live, not worth the fuel in my opinion.
rather just PIF

Belix

Thanks!
My closest is also far away on the other side of JHB, so only get it use them on the odd chance I’m out of town or make a specific plan to drive the 30km out to the nearest one.

At least with Kauai the the nearest branch is walking distance