Tips to Boost your eBucks - 1 July 2019 to 30 June 2020

biometrics

Honorary Master
Sweet :thumbsup: I just double checked on the App and you're right, many thanx !!!
Will be using them in future as i ride past everyday on my way to work
Only catch is you need to sit down, you can't order take aways from the counter. You can ask for a doggy bag once the order comes to the table though. ;) Btw, this one is the best "value" at R99.90:

biometrics

Honorary Master
perfect, i dont mind sitting down every 3 months to a free supper after work, that one looks good, what is it?
That's "The Big Champion'. With double patty, bacon, egg etc.

The staff already know to order the most expensive when you tell them it's eBucks. :D

CamiKaze

Honorary Master
That's "The Big Champion'. With double patty, bacon, egg etc.

The staff already know to order the most expensive when you tell them it's eBucks. :D
Well... they always tell me that the FNB app/voucher is not working.

yusufd1

Quick question: How long do you need to be in overdraft by R1000 on the fusion account to obtain the 1000 points. The website says 24 hours, has anyone tried this ie) if you go into overdraft at 11am on Thursday and then positive again on Friday at say 11:30am, will that be OK?

Snyper564

Expert Member
Quick question: How long do you need to be in overdraft by R1000 on the fusion account to obtain the 1000 points. The website says 24 hours, has anyone tried this ie) if you go into overdraft at 11am on Thursday and then positive again on Friday at say 11:30am, will that be OK?
A bit longer is always better its at most only a few rand 2 days is better than losing a level

StrontiumDog

Executive Member
That will not be ok IIRC.

It needs to be 24 hours of a full business day. Plus I've never paid more than R1 interest going for 3 days even.

electrix

Just make sure your balance on transaction history reflects negative for the 24hrs of a business day(weekends excluded)

I did a purchase(to not pay the interest fees) to go into "od" but that did not reflect negative immediately(as the swipe was pending) on my history although my available balance went into the facilty amount and therefore did not get the points. Safer to do a transfer/payment out

Filosofer

Just make sure your balance on transaction history reflects negative for the 24hrs of a business day(weekends excluded)

I did a purchase(to not pay the interest fees) to go into "od" but that did not reflect negative immediately(as the swipe was pending) on my history although my available balance went into the facilty amount and therefore did not get the points. Safer to do a transfer/payment out
Thinking about switching to Fusion to get these extra points. Currently I transfer all my cash into my savings pocket and only leave enough in my cheque account for debit orders. So for Fusion can I just make sure that after my debit orders go off I will be in a negative for 24hrs? Will this work?

Jeffafa

I know it’s abit premature but is there anyone whose not going to use their voucher cap next month I need to buy some Dis-Chem voucher

Wernerjvv

I know it’s abit premature but is there anyone whose not going to use their voucher cap next month I need to buy some Dis-Chem voucher
What's the going rate now? Haven't used my voucher cap for this month either.

electrix

Thinking about switching to Fusion to get these extra points. Currently I transfer all my cash into my savings pocket and only leave enough in my cheque account for debit orders. So for Fusion can I just make sure that after my debit orders go off I will be in a negative for 24hrs? Will this work?
Only POS swipes are interest free. Debit orders will work if they go off during normal working business days however interest fees will apply (weekends and i am sure holidays are excluded)

Sphinx21

What's the going rate now? Haven't used my voucher cap for this month either.
350 per 500
"Everything is worth what its purchaser will pay for it. " - Adam Smith

Why subscribe to a "going rate"? That's not how efficient marketplaces work. List on carbonite or (yes a shameless plug) vouchme for the price you want. Dischem vouchers always go quickly - demand exceeds supply.