Tips to Boost your eBucks - 1 July 2019 to 30 June 2020

Tech_Mech

Sure? Sometimes the tellers don't know what to do
Yep they finally got a new backend, but it now distinctly says "Vouchers cannot be used for Virtual" when choosing option 13 for wi code. Does not allow you to input regardless of Discovery or eBucks voucher. Called the manager as well. This really sucks.

Tech_Mech

Anyone manage to do a Unipin at any Dischem this weekend please update us which store in GP.

Dovi

Expert Member
Yep they finally got a new backend, but it now distinctly says "Vouchers cannot be used for Virtual" when choosing option 13 for wi code. Does not allow you to input regardless of Discovery or eBucks voucher. Called the manager as well. This really sucks.
So does this mean no more airtime purchases? Last week they argued with me about it at Dischem BluBird but it went through once they eventually agreed to try.

skillet

Any Level 5's not going to use their voucher cap this month? Would like some Pro Shop Vouchers. Please PM me.
I am still trying to get some Pro Shop vouchers if anyone is not going to use their cap. Please PM me

Crush

If anyone on RL5 has not hit their voucher cap yet, please let me know? Need some Cycle Lab vouchers.

Thanks.

Edit: willing to pay in cash, ebucks or swap for Dischem vouchers.

riddler

Anyone else not using their Kauai voucher or willing to swop their Kauai for a wimpy?

Jeffafa

Good day taking the fam out on a day trip can anyone hook me up with a wimpy voucher

tRoN

Executive Member
What amount of ebucks earn are you guys maximizing at nowadays?

I had a huge spending month and only managed to get 38k