Tips to Boost your eBucks - 1 July 2019 to 30 June 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bincx

It's not a Wicode, it's a Tutuka code. Tutuka codes retain any unspent value, so no need to issue a new code or even load onto a gift card. I've seen this firsthand, and initially even tested it on small voucher codes in the past when I was hesitant to take a chance on large value voucher codes.

Disclaimer: Test for yourself if you want to be 100% certain.

Yes, Tutuka codes -- you can spend what you want and balance remains on the card. CUM, Poetry, Keedo, Old Khaki, etc and Sportsman Warehouse are of these types. Initially i used to convert these to gift cards as well and then use them but realised it was an unnecessary step. Using the codes as is works perfectly fine, balance remains on card. You can always check balance online on any of the store websites.

Wicodes -- you have to use the full value of the voucher. Some places might give you change on slips or in cash but that is up to the retailer. Dischem and shoprite are of these types.

Sinbad

Honorary Master
I've always wondered if the Dyson vacuums are worth the moola.
I just can't justify spending THAT much on a vacuum.
I cringed when I had to pay R2k+ for my bosch unit
My wife a while ago spent 15k on a Kirby. Fkn thing needs an annual service that costs a couple of k and you keep having to buy bags.

Fkn joke.

I'll battle to justify 10k on a Dyson but if our ebucks wizard can get it to me for 6, sold.

Tinuva

The Magician
My wife a while ago spent 15k on a Kirby. Fkn thing needs an annual service that costs a couple of k and you keep having to buy bags.

Fkn joke.

I'll battle to justify 10k on a Dyson but if our ebucks wizard can get it to me for 6, sold.
Woah thats a cheap kirby. When a salesman tried to pitch kirby to me, some of them cost the same price as a car new. Maybe that 15k one was a refurbished one, or the salesman really tried to rip me a new one.

Sinbad

Honorary Master
Woah thats a cheap kirby. When a salesman tried to pitch kirby to me, some of them cost the same price as a car new. Maybe that 15k one was a refurbished one, or the salesman really tried to rip me a new one.
A while is like 11 or 12 years...

fruitbat

Expert Member
Hi,

When do the current Kauai vouchers disappear? Month end. Or the 8th of next month?

airborne

Honorary Master
Just to confirm using the Fnb app should I be buying airtime with my cheque acc or cc?

biometrics

Honorary Master
Even though I checked that my car is loaded in nav>>car when the new rules were released, eBucks claims I only loaded it on 15 August. How can I prove otherwise?

Snyper564

Executive Member
Even though I checked that my car is loaded in nav>>car when the new rules were released, eBucks claims I only loaded it on 15 August. How can I prove otherwise?
I guess if you don't get it sorted you lose that R8 a litre. Ask them why they think the 15?

mr_norris

Expert Member
Just to confirm using the Fnb app should I be buying airtime with my cheque acc or cc?

Buy airtime at checkers with your CC or Cheque card. Get (up to) 15% back in ebucks if you haven't blown your cap. There is a service charge of R1.something when you buy airtime in the app.

Something I didn't think of when typing this was FNB Connect. I'm not sure if the same applies to that.

ebrahim786

With the new rules do we have to do a cash withdrawal on PC to get the tier points? Anyone never withdraw last month and can confirm they received the points? Thanks

Gtx Gaming

Gtx Gaming
Car should have been automatically loaded if you have finance with wesbank.

Status
Not open for further replies.