Tips to Boost your eBucks - 1 July 2019 to 30 June 2020

piranha786

Expert Member
Was able to maintain L5, but are over my caps on both fuel & Checkers. Premier.
net around 9-10k eB per month.

Any tips (other than using the calc) to increase eB earn? I don't want to move to PC, cause that may place me on L4.

Snyper564

Expert Member

Any tips (other than using the calc) to increase eB earn? I don't want to move to PC, cause that may place me on L4.
Nope that's pretty much it...

Mythical-

I'm in a similar situation to you. Earning ~eB12 000 on Premier. Could make level 5 on PC, but it'll be touch and go.
I monitor my Checkers cap quite closely and go elsewhere for normal swipe earn when my Checkers cap is done. Also go to other petrol stations when I'm done with Engen to get the Clicks or Dischem points (don't have vehicle finance so can't get the R8).

If you're paying bills at Checkers and that's pushing you over the threshold, then maybe start paying them online or somewhere else. I've got FNB Connect and life cover that are the only two other categories that give me some decent earn.

SeRpEnT

Expert Member
Dear E-bucks spy,

A RL discount on the 32 inch Hisense LED tv will be greatly appreciated. :)

Sincerely yours,
Ebucks client.

piranha786

Expert Member
I'm in a similar situation to you. Earning ~eB12 000 on Premier. Could make level 5 on PC, but it'll be touch and go.
I monitor my Checkers cap quite closely and go elsewhere for normal swipe earn when my Checkers cap is done. Also go to other petrol stations when I'm done with Engen to get the Clicks or Dischem points (don't have vehicle finance so can't get the R8).

If you're paying bills at Checkers and that's pushing you over the threshold, then maybe start paying them online or somewhere else. I've got FNB Connect and life cover that are the only two other categories that give me some decent earn.
Realised a bit late that the you don't get anything for exceeding the caps. I don't make use of life cover, and won't move away from vodacom. I guess I reached my ceiling on premier.

skillet

Hi All

Very sure it has been mentioned in this thread before but not finding it now. What is the eBucks running dates for calculations? Would rather wait before filling up or going for monthly Checker shopping to have my spend in the new month as I am sure I have reached my earn caps already for the previous month....