Tips to Boost your eBucks - 1 July 2019 to 30 June 2020

S3XY

I have R1500 voucher cap to be used. For all the vouchers currently available, Dischem/ ProShop etc. 3750eB/R375 per R500 voucher. PM me.

calypso

Expert Member
I need to start Dischem more. Can the vouchers bought be loaded onto a gift card as I dont want a one time use wicode for getting odds and ends as they come up.

Snyper564

Expert Member
I need to start Dischem more. Can the vouchers bought be loaded onto a gift card as I dont want a one time use wicode for getting odds and ends as they come up.
No, and of late some stores are not giving change on receipts so you need to stick to the amounts.

cozinsky

Expert Member
No, and of late some stores are not giving change on receipts so you need to stick to the amounts.
Correct. Besides, it is part of the conditions when you purchase a Dis-chem vouchers. Also, I can't believe that there is nothing in the shop that you can't use to fill up the voucher.

calypso

Expert Member
What a ballache as I just want to use it for odds and ends around the house as I blow through the Checkers R3000 in a day or two.

Eti1

Expert Member
What a ballache as I just want to use it for odds and ends around the house as I blow through the Checkers R3000 in a day or two.
I'm sure you can find something at Dischem to treat your aches and pains. Or stock up on toiletries. Or sell your vouchers.

Snyper564

Expert Member
I'm sure you can find something at Dischem to treat your aches and pains. Or stock up on toiletries. Or sell your vouchers.
Nut butters two ply toilet paper loads of food and cleaning stuff if you can't finish a voucher you not even trying. Get 300 denominations then

billy786

Trick is to buy smaller gift codes using your larger wicode on the dischem website.

Majordad

I 1st buy gift card to the value of the codes,. end transaction, when 2nd transaction use it the pay for the rest .

Snyper564

Expert Member
I 1st buy gift card to the value of the codes,. end transaction, when 2nd transaction use it the pay for the rest .
you cant buy a gift card with the codes system does not allow it.

Works at checkers/Cum group not dischem

Last edited: