Tips to Boost your eBucks - 1 July 2019 to 30 June 2020

Say What

I am playing lottery today! Cheap items and all the products are on discount and you can win 70k travel voucher.

Attachments

bratwurst

Expert Member
Off topic. Does anyone know if email inContact notifications work for credit card swipes?

bratwurst

Expert Member
Yes but you need to set the minimum spend for the notification
Any pointers on where to set this? I've enabled inContact mail notifications and the minimum amount is 100.01 but it only triggers for my cheque account, not credit card.

zerocool2009

Expert Member
Any pointers on where to set this? I've enabled inContact mail notifications and the minimum amount is 100.01 but it only triggers for my cheque account, not credit card.
Also check the consent email section ! That goes hand in hand

zerocool2009

Expert Member
Where please? Different consent settings for different accounts? Anyhow, enough derail here. I'll contact my banker to sort this sheit out.
login, click on the orange bar on the left, email statements, check consent on every account

What do you mean different consent for different accounts, yes ... WesBank isnt Homeloans and so on !

Its an entity on their own actually !

skillet

Does anyone have voucher cap that they are not going to use this month? Please PM. I Would greatly appreciate it.

skillet

Has anyone tried paying a bill with EasyPay withing the last 10 days? I have used it without any issues to pay a municipal bill on 26/08/2019. Now when I try to make a payment it requires me to top up my funds first. When trying that it does not accept my Visa card and want me to use a VCPay credit card? Mobile version only give me the option to pay using MasterPass.

zerocool2009

Expert Member
Has anyone tried paying a bill with EasyPay withing the last 10 days? I have used it without any issues to pay a municipal bill on 26/08/2019. Now when I try to make a payment it requires me to top up my funds first. When trying that it does not accept my Visa card and want me to use a VCPay credit card? Mobile version only give me the option to pay using MasterPass.
Used easypay 3 hours ago .... no issues

AadilG

Used Esaypay twice today, no issues

Snyper564

Expert Member
What on earth are you doing with vcpay etc

fruitbat

Expert Member
Been using Wallet Doc instead and pay via the app on phone. Don’t think easy pay has an app?

zerocool2009

Expert Member
Been using Wallet Doc instead and pay via the app on phone. Don’t think easy pay has an app?

biometrics

Honorary Master
Well, it's just curious that the buyer would get three times the benefit of the seller, when these numbers lend themselves so well to being divided evenly. On top of that I thought the vouchers were in short supply, but then what do I know about econ 101?
Supply and demand. Not a lot of voucher cap selling going on.

Snyper564

Expert Member
Well, it's just curious that the buyer would get three times the benefit of the seller, when these numbers lend themselves so well to being divided evenly. On top of that I thought the vouchers were in short supply, but then what do I know about econ 101?
You are sorta correct. BUT. the seller is selling voucher allocation cap, it has less worth than the ebucks. At the end of the day the seller can just let the month pass and loose that months cap or sell it and it can be used. Its a pretty fair split for not much effort.

Also the ebucks the seller gets could be used in the future for 40% off deals so that the win for them