Tips to Boost your eBucks - 1 July 2019 to 30 June 2020

Mythical-

Nonsense. I've seen many different prices on the forum. I've been on this thread and its precursors for many years and have never seen anyone dictate a price. What has happened is that a market price has developed for voucher caps, but even that had begun to tick upwards recently.
Agree. I saw the post where someone was offering 400 for vouchers but didn't think most people would be willing to pay that much. That said, this month I got 3750 for 500 while last month it was 3500. Someone I know asked me to get them some voucher cap. They were looking for R1000 Dsichem originally, but when I said I had found people offering 500 for 3750, they asked where the 3500 from last month had gone. Then they reduced the requirement to one voucher of 500, lol.

With the interesting deals in the app, and the travel options widening, people are more inclined to hang onto their eBucks these days, I think. They also know Black Friday is coming and that there'll probably be good things to buy soon.

Snyper564

Expert Member
Agree. I saw the post where someone was offering 400 for vouchers but didn't think most people would be willing to pay that much. That said, this month I got 3750 for 500 while last month it was 3500. Someone I know asked me to get them some voucher cap. They were looking for R1000 Dsichem originally, but when I said I had found people offering 500 for 3750, they asked where the 3500 from last month had gone. Then they reduced the requirement to one voucher of 500, lol.

With the interesting deals in the app, and the travel options widening, people are more inclined to hang onto their eBucks these days, I think. They also know Black Friday is coming and that there'll probably be good things to buy soon.
ooooh and if last year is anything to go on its the whole store -40% the weekly deals have been awesome though.

cozinsky

Expert Member
Is there any way to test if a Dis-Chem voucher has not been redeemed? Normally, once the voucher is redeemed, it disappears from the FNB app. Now I have one showing in the FNB app which I am not sure if I have redeemed it or not.

Steady

Is there any way to test if a Dis-Chem voucher has not been redeemed? Normally, once the voucher is redeemed, it disappears from the FNB app. Now I have one showing in the FNB app which I am not sure if I have redeemed it or not.
Dischem online, sign in, left side select Gift Cards, enter code, my experience is no info outside office hours, during the day it tells you the amount on the code, if used, something like enter correct code, although I get the same error message if I enter valid code and system is down / outside hours

kmeister

Off topic but anyone on Private Wealth that has a half decent banker they can refer? Mine is absolutely useless

maq_

free wimpy on the go voucher for anyone who is interested. expires tomorrow

offer taken up by zerocool

Last edited:

bar1

Expert Member
Off topic but anyone on Private Wealth that has a half decent banker they can refer? Mine is absolutely useless
Do you know what is the process of changing a banker?
I think mine is also useless it's just hard to say because he never replies to my emails.....

Swing

Repost from the voucher thread...

I have some R200 off R1000 vouchers at CUM partner stores valid until 23/09.
Stores are :
Old Khaki
Poetry
Keedo
Tread + Miller
Also, there's a code for online (any of the stores).
Seems to be the same code and only works as long as you have registered and are logged in.

bar1

Expert Member
My banker is epic. No way I'm sharing her with you lot! :ROFL:
A while ago someone called me, a lady, asked me if I am interested to upgrade my account and said she'll be my private banker.
I explained that we need to make sure I stay on L5, she investigated, checked, and came back to me saying I will most likely drop a level.
I think a year later I upgraded (after making sure I can stay on level 5).

I think she was epic.... going to check maybe I still have her email address.