Tips to Boost your eBucks - 1 July 2019 to 30 June 2020

Diderot

Yeah but they removed a bunch of stuff before putting the "whole store" on sale
No they didn't.... They just had low stock of some items... They started the sale early on Thursday and by Friday most of the stuff was sold out..... Heck by Thursday afternoon alot of items were sold out

Diderot

My banker is epic. No way I'm sharing her with you lot! :ROFL:
Mine's also epic .... I'm on private wealth.... It may well be the same banker..... I remember she telling me once she got over 600 or 6000 clients.... Both are quite high numbers

eehellfire

Executive Member
No they didn't.... They just had low stock of some items... They started the sale early on Thursday and by Friday most of the stuff was sold out..... Heck by Thursday afternoon alot of items were sold out
OK, sure

electrix

Trick to extend expiry date on wicodes for wimpy and kauai

Goto the voucher wicode then tap back, then claim again, expiry date extends by 1 day the second time wicode displays

Snyper564

Expert Member
Seems ebucks store might have sorted their delivery fees... or at least for me.
I bought 5 items from all over the store and was only charged R50 delivery to JHB not bad at all!

Speedster

Executive Member
Trick to extend expiry date on wicodes for wimpy and kauai

Goto the voucher wicode then tap back, then claim again, expiry date extends by 1 day the second time wicode displays
Or just generate a new code if the wicode expired. The wicode expires, the voucher doesn't (well Kauai expires circa tenth of each month and Wimpy end of each quarter)

billy786

Repost from the voucher thread...

I have some R200 off R1000 vouchers at CUM partner stores valid until 23/09.
Stores are :
Old Khaki
Poetry
Keedo
Tread + Miller
Also, there's a code for online (any of the stores).
Seems to be the same code and only works as long as you have registered and are logged in.
Please inbox me the online code?

eehellfire

Executive Member
Seems ebucks store might have sorted their delivery fees... or at least for me.
I bought 5 items from all over the store and was only charged R50 delivery to JHB not bad at all!
I bought the RH tripod fan this morning - R95 delivery to JHB :(

eehellfire

Executive Member
The Seychelles guys (have a ball) .... :cool:
Why are you always so weird on the eBucks thread?
There's no need to PM me. I hate your MO of starting a conversation on the thread, and then taking it to PM.
I know very well that the top innovators at FNB have been taken to the Seychelles. But if you don't intend on conducting a proper conversation in this thread, then why post at all?

zerocool2009

Expert Member
There's no need to PM me. I hate your MO of starting a conversation on the thread, and then taking it to PM.
I know very well that the top innovators at FNB have been taken to the Seychelles. But if you don't intend on conducting a proper conversation in this thread, then why post at all?
LOL .... top innovators (sjoe, get your facts right please before posting). Thanks for every single FNB client boosting the guys to have a super trip away.