Tips to Boost your eBucks - 1 July 2019 to 30 June 2020

Newb-ucks

Are there any limits for my wife to qualify for the spousal account. Such as she must earn less than a certain income level. Premier account btw

Qrox

Expert Member
From what the app is saying, I spent R700 at Checkers, but it shows 0 ebucks earned from that.

Reactions: m3z

Qrox

Expert Member
I have something similar. My instore spend shows 0eB earned for over R5000 spend.
Yeah, same here. My spend was low, but still it says R1600 spent of which R700 was on checkers, but showing 0 earned.

sgs

Usually I can reconcile pretty accurately, but this month it is all a bit messed up. I have more checkers spend than actually spent at checkers (and had no spend there anywhere close to either end of the month, so not a rollover transaction). I also have more online spend than I actually used. Yet, my in-store is lower than it should be.

Also, the total spend reported on the calculator is almost double my qualifying spend, and I haven't spend anywhere near that much on my card last month.

Not complaining - good haul. Just they have obvious bugs...

Qrox

Expert Member
Do you see any tips as in "shop exclusively @ checkers ONLY"
Thats the first time I've seen that. So what store spend counts as "other" stores? I'm guessing places like PnP and Woolworths would get you disqualified but that rule seems a bit vague.

Qrox

Expert Member
Do you see any tips as in "shop exclusively @ checkers ONLY"
This is all I see on ebucks site regarding checkers earn. Nothing I can see about exclusively shopping at them or being disqualified by shopping somewhere else or am I understanding you incorrectly.

zerocool2009

Expert Member
Thats the first time I've seen that. So what store spend counts as "other" stores? I'm guessing places like PnP and Woolworths would get you disqualified but that rule seems a bit vague.
My 2c .... contact ebucks with the screenshot and ask to explain why you didnt receive any eB for checks (with the "tip section in also")

NoviceDIYer

IMG_0047.JPG Moved from level 4 to 5, but the little dashboard character is telling me I “dropped” a level

Qrox

Expert Member
My 2c .... contact ebucks with the screenshot and ask to explain why you didnt receive any eB for checks (with the "tip section in also")
I think it might be something on the app thats not populating the fields correctly.
I just logged onto FNB with my PC and checked how I earned and there I can see that I did get checkers earn for ebucks.

TheSlinger

I dropped a level but it looks like I didn't get 1000 points for one criteria I know I met.

What's the best way to get this resolved? I suppose I have to have to joy of phoning them?

PsYTraNc3

Expert Member
Less ebucks than usual @14500eb
Spent much less than usual though with only R5500 in store

McGuywer

Executive Member
I can buy vouchers @ 30% for anyone that is interested.
(Not seeing any useful vouchers, though.)

bar1

Expert Member
How can i check last month earn?
trying to see what went wrong.....

I was also pushing my online spent to get over R8000 (for L5 points) but i see
the earn is capped at R5000....so not sure what is better...R8000 for L5 or R5000 for earn.

MarcForrest

Anyone want to swop a Wimpy Voucher for a Kauai Voucher?
(I have a Wimpy Voucher I won't use and want to swop for a Kauai voucher)
PM me.

Snyper564

Expert Member
How can i check last month earn?
trying to see what went wrong.....

I was also pushing my online spent to get over R8000 (for L5 points) but i see
the earn is capped at R5000....so not sure what is better...R8000 for L5 or R5000 for earn.
Always t5