Tips to Boost your eBucks - 1 July 2019 to 30 June 2020

nemo415

I have a wimpy voucher that i am not using. first one to PM gets it

Edit : gone

Last edited:

fruitbat

Expert Member
Yes you earn zero beyond the checkers cap.

Just spend somewhere else. 15% is still incentive enough to shop there and go to pnp/ww whatever for the rest.
You have to track the spend and balance it with other stores. Saying this, I have had so many issues with checkers freshness, the latest being milk simply doesn’t last - kenilworth/Plumstead/Tokai. So now that too I buy elsewhere. I therefore struggle to meet my cap for checkers. You guys are lucky you can buy “more” at your local checkers”.

Tinuva

The Magician
You have to track the spend and balance it with other stores. Saying this, I have had so many issues with checkers freshness, the latest being milk simply doesn’t last - kenilworth/Plumstead/Tokai. So now that too I buy elsewhere. I therefore struggle to meet my cap for checkers. You guys are lucky you can buy “more” at your local checkers”.
You should report that to the store and milk manufacturer. I did and the milk at our Checkers is fresh again.

We only buy the faircape brand.

chickenbeef

Executive Member
Has anyone here bought Numetro vouchers recently?

I bought 2 but couldn't redeem them at V&A and Canal Walk both online and at the malls.

Just says the voucher is not valid for the selected performance (I tried a few movies).

Primo

Has anyone here bought Numetro vouchers recently?

I bought 2 but couldn't redeem them at V&A and Canal Walk both online and at the malls.

Just says the voucher is not valid for the selected performance (I tried a few movies).
It will only work on the standard 2D or 3D movie. Most show that's are out are initially the Scene VIP versions of the movie so the vouchers don't work.

After 2 weeks they tend to move over to standard 2D Or 3D. Then valid for voucher.

Hope that makes sense.

chickenbeef

Executive Member
It will only work on the standard 2D or 3D movie. Most show that's are out are initially the Scene VIP versions of the movie so the vouchers don't work.

After 2 weeks they tend to move over to standard 2D Or 3D. Then valid for voucher.

Hope that makes sense.
The movies I looked at have been out for weeks and are Standard 2D/3D...

Guess I'll have to e-mail them.

Legionair

Hi,

EBucks for fuel not allocated correctly.
They have slip and say they are struggling to allocate to the account.
Anyone have any suggestions?
Been waiting 10days

Snyper564

Expert Member
Hi,

EBucks for fuel not allocated correctly.
They have slip and say they are struggling to allocate to the account.
Anyone have any suggestions?
Been waiting 10days
you likely to wait the whole month as has been seen in the past.

ahmedy

Can anyone advise how one can move from premier to gold without going into the branch? I called now and Fnb states that it must be done at the branch