Tips to Boost your eBucks - 1 July 2019 to 30 June 2020

citizensa

As per their pricing guide for premier, so more than one deposit allowed as long not over 5k per transaction. I have been charged before like R60, but I was depositing over 5k at a time.
You can deposit any amount but the value over 5000 will attract deposit fees per month.

m3z

I can't seem to find a straight answer, so I'm asking here. If I apply for an FNB Global Account and order the card, will I pay the annual Global Card fee on my FNB Gold Cheque package? Or do I get the card free? I understand that additional cards are charged for.

signates

Executive Member
I can't seem to find a straight answer, so I'm asking here. If I apply for an FNB Global Account and order the card, will I pay the annual Global Card fee on my FNB Gold Cheque package? Or do I get the card free? I understand that additional cards are charged for.
First card is free on PC. Not sure on gold.

It will be charged to the global account its linked to.

Reactions: m3z

zerocool2009

Expert Member
I cant recall that someone ever mentioned or saw the following ....

So this morning myself and two friends are having breakfast, chatting eb

All of us on level 5. We all entered the eb shop (fnb phone app), and different prices on the same things (a bit shocking to see that). And I CAN confirm we all are on level 5

Very strange to say the least

OK ... I answer myself now .... the one doesnt have enough ebucks to buy. L O L (that is why no discount shows)

Last edited:

Sinbad

Honorary Master
I cant recall that someone ever mentioned or saw the following ....

So this morning myself and two friends are having breakfast, chatting eb

All of us on level 5. We all entered the eb shop (fnb phone app), and different prices on the same things (a bit shocking to see that). And I CAN confirm we all are on level 5

Very strange to say the least

OK ... I answer myself now .... the one doesnt have enough ebucks to buy. L O L (that is why no discount shows)
Come dude that's a noob error! :D

Dovi

Expert Member
What date in the month do Checkers 40% vouchers usually become available?

mulen

Good day, if I apply for the Gold Fusion card online, will it automatically replace/upgrade from my Gold Cheque account?
Then I just manually cancel my credit card later?

When I went through the steps from the fnb website (not online banking page, couldn't find it there), they just asked for my ID and contact details. Haven't completed the process yet, as I would like to keep the same banking details from my cheque account, just with a fusion account.

Thanks

mr_norris

Expert Member
Good day, if I apply for the Gold Fusion card online, will it automatically replace/upgrade from my Gold Cheque account?
Then I just manually cancel my credit card later?

When I went through the steps from the fnb website (not online banking page, couldn't find it there), they just asked for my ID and contact details. Haven't completed the process yet, as I would like to keep the same banking details from my cheque account, just with a fusion account.

Thanks
I think you made a mistake. You are in for a world of admin. They will most likely create a new separate account for fusion then you'll need to negotiate for them to merge your cheque into it. You should have rather called them. Doing stuff online is a gamble with them, as is visiting a branch.

The credit card can be cancelled any time, as long as there are no pending transactions and it's completely settled. You will need to call them to do so unfortunately. That's SA's best digital bank at work right there.

stocksie

If I am PC and EB level 5 and upgrade to PW will I be at EB Level 0 for the first month?
I have some travel over the next month and don't want to lose lounge access
Thanks