Tips to Boost your eBucks - 1 July 2019 to 30 June 2020

CamiKaze

Honorary Master
Ey, I don't know why TF these wimpy waiters become pissed if you come with a Voucher everytime. It's almost as if they have it in their mind that you are not going to tip them.

Happened on the N1 before, and in Wellington now.

On top of that, I had another voucher where I needed to order food for a friend. They tell me that I have to be seated for that voucher, and yet, I am seated with the previous voucher of mine. I wanted to take it as a takeaway.
And to add to this, the excuse is that "Die FNB app werk nie hier nie", or the system is not functional today.

Am I wrong in believing that Kuaui is the only company that got it right?

zerocool2009

Expert Member
**************************************************************************************************************************

Due to system issues at FNB the last few days, certain customers ("NOT ALL") are affected as they are unable
to transfer funds from Homeloan, revolving credit and personal loan accounts.

Please don't wait to do transfers the last minute in order to insure that eb levels are not reached.

**************************************************************************************************************************

StrontiumDog

Executive Member

Due to system issues at FNB the last few days, certain customers ("NOT ALL") are affected as they are unable

Please don't wait to do transfers the last minute in order to insure that eb levels are not reached.

Is this an email they are sending out?

InternetLuddite

Expert Member

I am done with FNB - fscken Muppets . Too many issues recently . 3 days being unable to transfer from HL. Nobody else can do it either. Premier wankers ,etc. Have no power to do so. It's a joke.

StrontiumDog

Executive Member
I am done with FNB - fscken Muppets . Too many issues recently . 3 days being unable to transfer from HL. Nobody else can do it either. Premier wankers ,etc. Have no power to do so. It's a joke.
What happens when you try? Does it just bug out with an error message?

zerocool2009

Expert Member
Please PM me (the HL guys can transfer it for you). They are doing it manually on their side (huge system issues)

zerocool2009

Expert Member
Is this an email they are sending out?
No email. Some heads asks that messages be posted when you open up the app, but think the bank said no to that.

I just messaged it on here, as I know how serious this is, and how eb guys with Homeloans and normal loans leave everything for the last week or days (SERIOUSLY BIG ISSUES).

zerocool2009

Expert Member
What happens when you try? Does it just bug out with an error message?
I dont know the exact detail, but customers involved cant access their flexi's (on the HL side). I dont know about loans (But I just heard they are also affected).

So please guys, if you are using loans to get eB points (try it today, and if you have issues, get in contact with FNB asap).

Mythical-

I needed to move money out of my bond. Got the error and contacted FNB on the secure chat. Consultant told me I can use the ATM to transfer. Was annoyed and was sure it would fail, but surprisingly, it worked.

zerocool2009

Expert Member
I needed to move money out of my bond. Got the error and contacted FNB on the secure chat. Consultant told me I can use the ATM to transfer. Was annoyed and was sure it would fail, but surprisingly, it worked.
That is the work around (and I know who clients hates ATM's in a certain way also)

Mogo

Just saw in my statements now that I have a declined auth fee of R150 on my savings account which, not only has a very positive balance, but I don't ever transact with it:unsure:

vajavich

is anyone else having issues accessing fnb's desktop homepage? keeps on timing out for me. tried both at home and at work and even clearing cache.