Tips to Boost your eBucks - 1 July 2019 to 30 June 2020

Belligerence

Sigh, 500 points off level 5, but the only thing I can do do that won't cost me, is fusion account. Blegh, ie: spend 150 on airtime.

Quick question I got about 2200eB
1) is that any good (on average)
- total spend was 5k

2) if I were level 5, how much more ebucks would I of got, if I got 2200eB on level 4

Last edited:

Speedster

Executive Member
Sigh, 500 points off level 5, but the only thing I can do do that won't cost me, is fusion account. Blegh, ie: spend 150 on airtime.

- total spend was 5k

2) if I were level 5, how much more ebucks would I of got, if I got 2200eB on level 4
2200eB gets you R314 after applying discount. You can use the calculator tool to determine what you would have got on level 5. I guess it would be about double.

travcaine

Question; on my app is shows -R6000 for online spend? Online spend is listed under “more ways to earn” and shows I didn’t spend anything online with my credit card? So what does this mean?

eehellfire

Honorary Master
Darn it! My full checkers spend wasn't there!
Must have pended on my card for too long!

sjm

Question; on my app is shows -R6000 for online spend? Online spend is listed under “more ways to earn” and shows I didn’t spend anything online with my credit card? So what does this mean?
Did you return something that you'd purchased online and receive a refund? The scenario you're describing would be the case if your refund was R6k more than your total online spend in the month.

Chuckmyster

Honorary Master

- total spend was 5k

im also on par there with you
soooooo close to level 5, earn the same ea month and i am staying on Gold status as it is the cheapest monthly costs

travcaine

Did you return something that you'd purchased online and receive a refund? The scenario you're describing would be the case if your refund was R6k more than your total online spend in the month.
I will go through and have a look, nothing comes to mind. Thanks!

Tman*

Expert Member
Can anyone tell me when last there was some less 40% vouchers on poetry / C.U.M etc? (and if they still pop up)

Solitude

Executive Member
I surprisingly had a very good month last month. Am ready for Black Friday.

ele33

My full checkers spend did not show up either, I purposefully hit the cap on Premier to get more eBucks.
When did the transaction clear? Need to at least complete the transaction before the 27th of every month to be safe.