Tips to Boost your eBucks - 1 July 2019 to 30 June 2020

RobotWizard

When did the transaction clear? Need to at least complete the transaction before the 27th of every month to be safe.
ah, does it run to end of the month basically? Because we probably did the shopping over the end of the month weekend. I had thought it needs to be cleared before like the 10 or whenever the ebucks and account statements come out.

Sinbad

Honorary Master
ah, does it run to end of the month basically? Because we probably did the shopping over the end of the month weekend. I had thought it needs to be cleared before like the 10 or whenever the ebucks and account statements come out.
Last day of the month...

zerocool2009

Expert Member
Make sure that your transactions are cleared/processed and showing before the last day (that is the rule). As simple as that

RobotWizard

Cool, thanks guys. Somehow I had not noticed that, but now I will be aware of that going forward.

PsYTraNc3

Expert Member
So I worked out that I'm getting just over 7% of my total spend back in ebucks and 12% when including the 40% discount.
Curious to see how much others are getting as a percentage?

I have been macing out checkers, online and fuel spends and now got my wife on a gold account (Level 5) to start spending on her account after hitting my caps on PC

StrontiumDog

Executive Member
So I worked out that I'm getting just over 7% of my total spend back in ebucks and 12% when including the 40% discount.
Curious to see how much others are getting as a percentage?

I have been macing out checkers, online and fuel spends and now got my wife on a gold account (Level 5) to start spending on her account after hitting my caps on PC
Same here on PC, doing the math on 17k spend for October just over eB12100 awarded. Maxing out Checkers, but petrol only 1.8k.

I see you're applying the 40% to the full eB earn to get 12%? Normally we'd only get that on eB9000 due to the voucher cap.

Speedster

Executive Member
Same here on PC, doing the math on 17k spend for October just over eB12100 awarded. Maxing out Checkers, but petrol only 1.8k.

I see you're applying the 40% to the full eB earn to get 12%? Normally we'd only get that on eB9000 due to the voucher cap.
But it's Black Friday month

signates

Executive Member

And discounted items

phant1m

I dont think it was. Just usually something else also on discount besides movies and dischem.

PsYTraNc3

Expert Member

I only ever buy things at 40% off so yeah :)
Vouchers + discounted items and always pay the delivery fee in cash since that does not get discounted.